Mr Romanov

Ryan Gosling

Gareth_Hearts
He also confirmed that he is considering appointing former Lithuania under 19 coach Ivan Svabovic as sporting director at the Tynecastle club.

Great, ive heard of him...

Can someone please let me know what hes talking about. I'm trying to watch the baseball and cant be ersed deducing it. Cheers.

He's saying that the Yankees are evil and that he wants the Phillies to win.

:smiley2: I thought basketball was his thing ?

Nucky Thompson
Can someone please let me know what hes talking about. I'm trying to watch the baseball and cant be ersed deducing it. Cheers.
He's over with a dose of swine flu vaccinations he picked up on the black market.

"No wonder that after they destroyed Hearts, the managers got rewarded with promotions and new posts."

This bit must have been lost in translation.

Anyone got an idea to what part of the black arts or evil sorcerers to the lands of the west he is referring?

That kind of stuff was amusing a few years ago but it doesn't wash anymore, i'm afraid.

No, it was never amusing in the first place, despite his being hailed as some kind of comic genius on here every time he mouthed off to the media or ordered a lackey to put bananas in the press box.

What a bitter fud the man is.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Lovely stuff, Mr Romanov.

What he is saying is that too many clubs in Scotland are afraid of the Old Firm because most managers, players etc have links to them and that is spot on.

Mr Romanov is welcome to come to my house for a nice meal and a drink of his choice anytime.

I think I speak for everyone on Kickback when I say thank you for just being you, Mr Romanov.

Private Hudson

Has he got syphilis? Each fresh statement seems to be more moronic than the last. His ramblings are utter spazjuice.

Why do people call him mr Romanov.

There's a degree of overlap here with the posters who habitually write "Sir David Murray", "Rangers FC" and "Chelsea FC".

For the rest, who knows? Sycophancy?

What a slaver more like. Nobody takes his wind and p1sh seriously.

Yeah, I used to just think he was a bit clueless and full of himself, but he really is a complete ******.

That kind of stuff was amusing a few years ago but it doesn't wash anymore, i'm afraid.

It wasn't even amusing then - even then it was just the embarassing moaning of a clueless **** trying to cover for his many ****-ups.

Private Hudson
There's a degree of overlap here with the posters who habitually write "Sir David Murray", "Rangers FC" and "Chelsea FC".

For the rest, who knows? Sycophancy?

There's also a fairly obvious campaign to wind up the so called 'Pyramid of Pish' by the Kickback Cognoscenti (self appointed) that consists of making repeated obvious kissy-kissy noises at bawbrains Romanov.

I think he's missing the point. My main concern with the Old Firm is that instead of cooperating with the other clubs to band together and make the SPL a better product, their attitude is simply to say 'stuff you all, we want to leave.' What does that do for the reputation of Scottish Football? It's slanderous in my opinion.

There's also a fairly obvious campaign to wind up the so called 'Pyramid of Pish' by the Kickback Cognoscenti (self appointed) that consists of making repeated obvious kissy-kissy noises at bawbrains Romanov.

Sharply observed, young man. Well the laugh's on them - Mr Romanov is coming round to my house tonight.

Drylaw Hearts
Burley and Strachan had the same agent. Shocking. Whatever next.

It is a terrible....terrible....terrible....awful....shocking....disgusting coincidence that the Manager of 2 SPL Clubs have the same Agent.

The world of football needs to ensure that there is enough Agents so each Manager has his own personal Agent (dragging more money out of the game) to keep VR (the Agent hater) happy.

Private Hudson
Sharply observed, young man. Well the laugh's on them - Mr Romanov is coming round to my house tonight.

If he came round to my house he'd get ignored. Partly because he's an arse but mainly because my intercom's knacked.

Mr Romanov doesn't like tomato sauce, Leginten. Please keep that in mind. :smiley2:

correctomundo

they are beginning to sound like mouthpieces and will only end up losing their credibility

the revisionism of Korobochka's time at the club is a perfect example

It is a terrible....terrible....terrible....awful....shocking....disgusting coincidence that the Manager of 2 SPL Clubs have the same Agent.

The world of football needs to ensure that there is enough Agents so each Manager has his own personal Agent (dragging more money out of the game) to keep VR (the Agent hater) happy.

hates agent but is happy to pay them ?millions

why? none of our business according to his son

:hang:

Thats why i hate him coming back,he leaves statements like this then leaves us to pick up the pieces,now we wont see him for another year.Thank god.

On the basis of what Romanov is saying, I think it is pretty safe to say that we will never sign anyone with any sort of old firm connection in the future, or ever again approach any manager with similar leanings or connections.

Guest JamboRobbo
On the basis of what Romanov is saying, I think it is pretty safe to say that we will never sign anyone with any sort of old firm connection in the future, or ever again approach any manager with similar leanings or connections.

And good to know we'll never sign a manager who has the same agent as any other manager. :hat2:

And good to know we'll never sign a manager who has the same agent as any other manager. :hat2:

We'll never sign a manager with an agent. Any agent wouldn't let their man near the wrold of Hearts run by the most idiotic of football owners, psycho Vlad. I want the virus back, if the virus is good players and a good manager and less debt, get it all baack. The only virus in Scottish foorball is Vlad and that virus could still destroy Hearts, anyone who believes his nonsense must still be an avid fan of CITV and CBBC

Thats why i hate him coming back,he leaves statements like this then leaves us to pick up the pieces,now we wont see him for another year.Thank god.

:rofl:

Can you explain how we are 'left to pick up the pieces' please?

Thankfully for us, Mr Romanov flew in to really pick up the pieces just in time to knock Sellick out of the cup.

What peices?

Thankfully for us, Mr Romanov flew in to really pick up the pieces just in time to knock Sellick out of the cup.

Idiot pyscho nutter owner of Hearts makes reference to Burley and Strachan having the same agent and the inference is a result of some collussion Celtic then win the league. Where as in fact Burley was unbeaten in the league doing all he could to win it, then our idiotic incompetent clueless owner sacks him to be replaced with Ivenoclueim useless, Rix and Maloerse so we don't come close to winning the league. Vlad is the reason we didn't win the league and no one else

Private Hudson

You're not doing it properly. You're meant to write 'Mr Vladimir Romanov FC' or something. Machiavelli must be doing cartwheels. And you didn't slag off a certain poster's dog either.

Archived