Inter Milan v Palermo live-- Great game

CJGJ

Say What Again

Been following the game on Livescore, and am willing Palermo on in the last 10 mins (sorry Interista!). What a comeback that would be, 4-0 down at halftime in the San Siro and come away with a draw!

Been following the game on Livescore, and am willing Palermo on in the last 10 mins (sorry Interista!). What a comeback that would be, 4-0 down at halftime in the San Siro and draw!

Live on ESPN -- WAIT FOR IT -- NOW 5-3 !!

Been following the game on Livescore, and am willing Palermo on in the last 10 mins (sorry Interista!). What a comeback that would be, 4-0 down at halftime in the San Siro and come away with a draw!

At half time, I was discussing a similar Inter-Chievo game of about three years ago when Inter went from 4-0 up to 4-3 before holding on to win.

This time Palermo had the time to complete their comeback but Inter managed to regroup and go on to score the vital 5th.

A bit too stressful for my liking though.

Stupid Sexy Flanders
At half time, I was discussing a similar Inter-Chievo game of about three years ago when Inter went from 4-0 up to 4-3 before holding on to win.

This time Palermo had the time to complete their comeback but Inter managed to regroup and go on to score the vital 5th.

A bit too stressful for my liking though.

Am I right in thinking that Inter fans hate being referred to as "Inter Milan"?

(Not a dig at the OP in any way as loads of people do it, and it was just something I heard a while ago.)

Am I right in thinking that Inter fans hate being referred to as "Inter Milan"?

(Not a dig at the OP in any way as loads of people do it, and it was just something I heard a while ago.)

It's just that the use of "Milan" indicates "AC Milan" to all Italians.

The full name of the club/company is FC Internazionale Milano.

The Italian press regularly refers to Celtic as "Celtic Glasgow" and Rangers are often simply called "Il Glasgow"!

Stupid Sexy Flanders
It's just that the use of "Milan" indicates "AC Milan" to all Italians.

The full name of the club/company is FC Internazionale Milano.

The Italian press regularly refers to Celtic as "Celtic Glasgow" and Rangers are often simply called "Il Glasgow"!

Yeah that's what I thought. I didn't realise "Milano" was part of the name though, I just thought it was Internazionale.

I get unbelievably annoyed whenever I hear Hearts of Midlothian, so I think it must be a similar thing for you!

Yeah that's what I thought. I didn't realise "Milano" was part of the name though, I just thought it was Internazionale.

I get unbelievably annoyed whenever I hear Hearts of Midlothian, so I think it must be a similar thing for you!

Remember that I'm Scottish not Italian so it only annoys me up to a point. I also find Hearts of Midlothian far more irritating.

What is really annoying is when the odd punter refers to Inter as "Milan". :arghh:

Archived