Chicken Donner

jambogarry

Help please folks, A,S,A,P.

The wife has just been paid for the month ,and she is going to treat the household to a chicken donner ( each ).

We have tried Dersim on Dalray Rd., Kwik serve Gilmerton, and Marmaris up the toon .

Anyone else got a favourite that they can share.

Top Kapi, Tollcross. Don't know if it's still there but used to be great

I was thinking Top kapi:hat2:, But I think they charge drunken weekend prices:th_o:., all the time.:hang:

this_is_my_story
Help please folks, A,S,A,P.

The wife has just been paid for the month ,and she is going to treat the household to a chicken donner ( each ).

We have tried Dersim on Dalry Rd, Kwik serve Gilmerton, and Marmaris up the toon .

Anyone else got a favourite that they can share.

Enough said, as far as chicken kebabs go. Tremendous.

the one on forest road capadocia used to be amazin. not had one for donkeys tho.

Aye I used to go in; the guy called me "hearts fan"

there was one in fountainbridge can't remember the name but the chicken kebabs wer amazing out there not had one in ages tho

the chippy at Longstone is good for kebabs

Ginos i think it is:smiley2:

Jafflong the Indian up there do something I've been told is nice. Like a kebab in a naan bread with chilli sauce. Meant to be good.

Jafflong the Indian up there do something I've been told is nice. Like a kebab in a naan bread with chilli sauce. Meant to be good.

someone else mentioned there as well, might need to get John to treat me to one from there from his winnings at the bookies, that I see he has been bragging about on here earlier:stuart:

So where did you go mate?

Thought we would try Capadocia on Forest rd.

Picked the lad up from scouts at 8 and off we went ( the wifes driving ).

got to lauriston place and the daft wife starts her silly woman driving patter ( I dinnae ken where iam) FFS she has only lived here all her life:hat2:.

So the usual fight in a car starts:th_o:. after 10 mins driving in circles I tell her to F*****G leave it and just go home, and she replies I didnae even want a kebab anyway:qqb017:

So just went hame and had a can of beer and beens on toast ( with broon sauce). She went to bed telling me that it was my fault for not knowing where to find the place.

Women eh!

Bikerjambo I would die for a Icmeler donner just now, and only ?2 cant beat them.:2thumbsup:

Me too, jambogarry - was in Icmeler just a couple of weeks ago!

Yep just read your reveiw on ICR , hope you had a good time.

Garry.

iamcraigbeattie
someone else mentioned there as well, might need to get John to treat me to one from there from his winnings at the bookies, that I see he has been bragging about on here earlier:stuart:

Ah the Jaflong Special. Its the biggest kebab ive ever seen filled with every piece of meat you could wish for. Beware its more than a challange to eat and takes them 30min to prepare!!

Ah the Jaflong Special. Its the biggest kebab ive ever seen filled with every piece of meat you could wish for. Beware its more than a challange to eat and takes them 30min to prepare!!

Think I will give this one a try tonight. The bigger the better.

And the wife wont get lost driving to the place ( she used to live in the area).

Erm wait a min ......She probably will:10900:

iamcraigbeattie

And the wife wont get lost driving to the place ( she used to live in the area).

Be sure to come back and let us know how you get on!!

Gavsy Van Gaverson

It is like a meal for 4, a true monster kebab :smiley2:

It arrives and is covered in silver foil...........think the largest baked tattie ever :2thumbsup:

Got a few in Marmaris, theyre V. good but come back to haunt you pretty quickly.

Aye you are correct.:th_o:

We was in Marmaris last year, and on the way home we stopped off for a donner. We bought 3 ----- 2 to eat and keep 1 for the munchies during the night.

Well, the wife thought she was smart and eat the extra kebab all to herself during the night. I woke in the morning thinking "YES KEBAB FOR MY BREKKIE"

and the wife ate it during the night while I was sleeping.

He He she had dell boy trotters for the next 2 days.

the rule of thumb is... DONT EAT MY KEBAB..

Ohh i think John would prob eat what i leave, so no worries there:smiley2:

I take it you don't drive!!:10900:

Got it in 1 jambo71.

Back seat driver and all that raz.

But FFS a women who has lived in Edinburgh for 35yr and has a drivers licience for 20yr and was a postie for 2yr still cant get to grips with the Edinburgh driving system.:hat2:

I even showed her the google map on how to get to Forest rd. and we have a Edinburgh road map in the car. Yet she is correct. All the time:hat2: and could not find the place,

Got it in 1 jambo71.

Back seat driver and all that raz.

But FFS a women who has lived in Edinburgh for 35yr and has a drivers licience for 20yr and was a postie for 2yr still cant get to grips with the Edinburgh driving system.:hat2:

I even showed her the google map on how to get to Forest rd. and we have a Edinburgh road map in the car. Yet she is correct. All the time:hat2: and could not find the place,

Where is Forest Rd?

Did she deliver mail when she was a postie to anywhere near Forest road?

Do yous live near Forest road?

Sorry i'm sticking up for your better half here, plenty of places in Edinburgh I don't know specially down the southside:10900:

So instead of being a back seat driver, go get learning to drive:stuart:

Where is Forest Rd?

Did she deliver mail when she was a postie to anywhere near Forest road?

Do yous live near Forest road?

Sorry i'm sticking up for your better half here, plenty of places in Edinburgh I don't know specially down the southside:10900:

So instead of being a back seat driver, go get learning to drive:stuart:

Yes, she deliverd city centre post ( All over the city ).

We live in south east edinburgh ( southhouse ).

I will learn to drive one day:stuart:.

Iam not tryting to take the pee out of women drivers, Its just that my OH gets lost way to easy, all the time.

We even had a day at the zoo ( Edinburgh ) this year, and the wife ended up on the M8 ( glasgow ).:hat2:... My fault.

Do you have a spare grand for my driving lessons:10900:.. only kidding, Make it 2G.

Yes, she deliverd city centre post ( All over the city ).

We live in south east edinburgh ( southhouse ).

I will learn to drive one day:stuart:.

Iam not tryting to take the pee out of women drivers, Its just that my OH gets lost way to easy, all the time.

We even had a day at the zoo ( Edinburgh ) this year, and the wife ended up on the M8 ( glasgow ).:hat2:... My fault.

Do you have a spare grand for my driving lessons:10900:.. only kidding, Make it 2G.

OH dear, i'm struggling to stick up for her now, maybe she was going m8 onto m9 to go to blair drummond:stuart:

OH dear, i'm struggling to stick up for her now, maybe she was going m8 onto m9 to go to blair drummond:stuart:

dont even mention Blair Drummond .

It took us 6-7 hours to just get home, Via stirling town centre, perth and the forth bridge.

Still Love her though.xxx

It took us 6-7 hours to just get home, Via stirling town centre, perth and the forth bridge.

well my final comment seen as we seem to have hijacked this thread is that you were in the car too, so how the hell did you manage to let her get to the m8 in the first place, you being a great back seat driver and all that jazz:10900:

Oh and by the way my partner used to live in Gala and when we arranged to meet in Edinburgh in the early days I told him meet me at the Gyle, gave him perfect directions and he ended up at PC World, so MEN drivers do get lost too!!! In fact ask him the story about trying to get out the carpark of Morrisons down at Gilmerton Rd!!!:stuart:

Hey this is jambogarrys wife here . have a clue about my way around Edinburgh.

The guy only wanted a kebab :hang: and unfortunatly We lost the plot with each other before we got to the kebab shop that meant that we just went home kebabless. :57::th_o: .

The Old Tolbooth

The guy only wanted a kebab :hang: and unfortunatly We lost the plot with each other before we got to the kebab shop that meant that we just went home kebabless. :57::th_o: .

Typical female, no patience :peepwall:

chester copperpot

Has this ever happened though? :th_o:

Tell him to go himself for one next time, or he could be a better co driver:smiley2:

Tell him to go himself for one next time, or he could be a better co driver:smiley2:

my exact words last night also jambo 71

You should get her out driving taxis mate.

With a sense of direction like that she'd make a fekn fortune.

:10900:

FFS its like Loose Women in here.

You should get her out driving taxis mate.

With a sense of direction like that she'd make a fekn fortune.

:10900:

love it Gasman.... even the wife is laughing at that one.:10900:..

Jaflong special ordered for tonights tea:10900:

Archived