Mental pictures of other members

wibble

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
this_is_my_story
:laugh:

In Cyprus some years ago when we tried to cross the border into the Turkish sector of the island, we were stopped, and machine guns pointed at us. I think they were convinced my Dad was a terrorist!

I'm not as dark skinned as I was as a kid now though. Shame really. Though someone on here confirmed after the Zagreb game that I look more North African or Meditteranean than English: I've never quite understood why.

Thinly veiled attempt to obfuscate your obvious mob links, Shaun.

Capiche? :smiley2:

Thinly veiled attempt to obfuscate your obvious mob links, Shaun.

Capiche? :smiley2:

Woke up this morning, got myself a gun...

tony_soprano-girl1.jpg

this_is_my_story
Woke up this morning, got myself a gun...

tony_soprano-girl1.jpg

:smiley2:

Great show, miss it a lot.

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: There's an old Italian saying: you ****** up once, you lose two teeth.

blondejamtart
vicar.jpg

Colin Maroon and BlondeJamtart

Oh dear, I'm now starting to get seriously worried about people's mental images of me...

Sorry to shatter any illusions, lads - but the reality is far more mundane.

(oh, and for the record, I've never met colin maroon, either!)

Oh dear, I'm now starting to get seriously worried about people's mental images of me...

Sorry to shatter any illusions, lads - but the reality is far more mundane.

(oh, and for the record, I've never met colin maroon, either!)

To be fair, Melbourne didn't specify which one was you...:laugh:

chester copperpot

Mrs Neilson reminds me of this person, I will no doubt get pelters next time I see her, but just had to share it with the group:

zelda-1.jpg

Felix Lighter

Colinmaroon hears the news that SDM has both arms amputated after a tragic flute playing accident.:devil2:

This one, you mean? (I'm the one on the left):

n619682582_94873_6463.jpg

I think that shirt was bought in the US actually! And note to other Kickbackers: I'm not wearing glasses. That's because I don't need glasses. It drives me nuts the way everyone (well, everyone except Neave) assumes I must be a speccy geek. Geek, yes; speccy, no. :stuart:

Would your origin be recognised as aceptable by Nick Griffin Shaun? A lot darker than I would have imagined.

Would your origin be recognised as aceptable by Nick Griffin Shaun? A lot darker than I would have imagined.

Before his reincarnation under a new name, I asked Ratcatcher this on a thread about the BNP some time back. First he seemed to say "no"; then he changed his mind later. I'd probably be OK I think: mainly because, as in the States, Jews have ceased to be viewed as the enemy within as part of the frantic desire to blame everything on Moslems.

Before his reincarnation under a new name, I asked Ratcatcher this on a thread about the BNP some time back. First he seemed to say "no"; then he changed his mind later. I'd probably be OK I think: mainly because, as in the States, Jews have ceased to be viewed as the enemy within as part of the frantic desire to blame everything on Moslems.

These hate things go in cycles Shaun. :smiley2:

Archived