How racist are you?

Therapist

Patrick Bateman

I'd say my prejudices are more based on social class. I make no apologies for the fact poor people make me feel ill and uncomfortable.

I am not racist. I think the French are filthy smelly **** and they are the same race as me. So I'm not racist. Fact.

I am not racist. I think the French are filthy smelly **** and they are the same race as me. So I'm not racist. Fact.

Well i don't like you very much either :hat2:

Say What Again

There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on n*ggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless.

There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on n*ggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless.

What about Belgians? Or the Welsh? They are evil manks.

Is that you John Wayne? Is this me?

jamboinglasgow

that website is fantastic.

Cracking myself up reading it. Love the quotes

Sally loves to touch my hair! She always asks me how I got my hair to do this. That makes me feel special. Like I have magical powers!

or this one

Johnny calls me "da man!" That puts me at ease. It makes me feel comfortable, because I am Black and that's how Black folks talk to one another.

But this one is the best

Sally always says things that make me feel special, like: "You're so cool, you're different, you're not like other Black people!"

chester copperpot
im not racist. rascism is a crime.

and crime is for black people.

:th_o:

I lol'd very hard at that post. I know it was a joke, but still very very funny.

I'm not Racist.

I have a Siamese Cat

That's right Mister Griffen and your wierdo BNP mates, Siamese!

Not just Siamese, my cat's pedigree Siamese, Certified No British ancestry at all and as far as I'm concerned he's welcome in this country and if you think you're going to try and deport him to Bangkok then you can **** right off you freaky looking Nazi ****er.

What a load of pap that was, all it proved was black people are as likely to be racist as whites and the old dear running it obviously never got enough c*ck throughout her life. What a waste of time.

What a load of pap that was, all it proved was black people are as likely to be racist as whites and the old dear running it obviously never got enough c*ck throughout her life. What a waste of time.

:lol: It was quite disapointing, wasnt up to much.

For the record blue eyes are kooler

It is almost impossible to offend me but when someone says "all whites are racist" (like they did in the programme) it get's my blood boiling.

All blacks are criminals

All Irish are ******

All Italians are greasy

All Pakistanis smell

Do you think the above people would be offended with those comments? I think so!!!!

White people are no more or no less racist than the rest of the world.

I am struggling to see what that 'experiment' proved?

The wee baby faced bawbag student ginger guy at the start was a total tosspot so it proved that. It also proved that that teacher could not do what she probably gets her kids to do all day - shut up and listen!

The world is racist - FACT

Not just the western WHITE world

yours

George Melly

It is almost impossible to offend me but when someone says "all whites are racist" (like they did in the programme) it get's my blood boiling.

All blacks are criminals

All Irish are ******

All Italians are greasy

All Pakistanis smell

Do you think the above people would be offended with those comments? I think so!!!!

The wee baby faced bawbag student ginger guy at the start was a total tosspot so it proved that. It also proved that that teacher could not do what she probably gets her kids to do all day - shut up and listen!

yours

George Melly

Racism is not cool.

I agree, and thats what bothered me also, all white people are naturally racist was the argument and that big lassy, Pearl i think her name was, jumped on the bandwagon. I have no idea how all white people are automatically racist in their eyes.

The phycologists got on my stains aswell, as per usual they read to much into it and anybody who disagreed with the old bints comments would be pointed out on national television as being ignorant for treating racism like its no big deal.

The program was a total fail, the experiment proved nothing it set out to.

All blacks are criminals

All Irish are ******

All Italians are greasy

All Pakistanis smell

yours

George Melly

I know mate, as I posted earlier all that programme proved was given a position of domineering power, the ethnic people in that show were clearly racists.

The women running it was obviously basing it on America of the fifties where segregation occurred, something which is completely alien to the British Isles, especially in 2009.

To say I found this show offensive is a massive understatement. But I suppose that was its whole point. Pish.

I agree, and thats what bothered me also, all white people are naturally racist was the argument and that big lassy, Pearl i think her name was, jumped on the bandwagon. I have no idea how all white people are automatically racist in their eyes.

The phycologists got on my stains aswell, as per usual they read to much into it and anybody who disagreed with the old bints comments would be pointed out on national television as being ignorant for treating racism like its no big deal.

The program was a total fail, the experiment proved nothing it set out to.

Big time.

It got me going when the black woman complained that more black people are stopped and searched in London than white people.

This may be true but here is why

In 1983, British police reported that although blacks were 13 percent of London's population they committed 57 percent of the city's 19,258 muggings. This prompted so much anti-racist whooping that the police kept their statistics to themselves for twelve years. Last year, the authorities finally screwed up their courage and reported that in 1994, perpetrators in 80 percent of London's 23,000 muggings were black

This is not the police being racist it is just due dilligence. Just like you are more suspicious of a man going through airport security wearing Muslim atire.

Not racist!!!

Just like if I were in Somalia I would probably be more likely to get mugged as I am white and therefore assumed to have lots of money

Snake Plissken

I agree with poster who said the woman's methods are based on a different era - i.e 1960s America that would have had little bearing in 2009 Britain.

I kept hearing about how subtle racism is in Britain from some of the people on the program and couldn't help wonder how much of this "subtle racism" is in fact imagined? (examples given were getting looked at differently, served differently etc).

The program for me merely re-enforced divisions and that sort of victim culture that seems to be attached to minorities.

I've never discriminated against anyone in my life and even if I wanted to I'm not in a position to. The only real racism for me is denying someone an opportunity or the same level of treatment as anyone else, everything else is just name-calling.

In debate terms we're still in pre-school as far as race goes, a grown-up, logical and reasonable debate about race is still years off.

It got me going when the black woman complained that more black people are stopped and searched in London than white people.

This may be true but here is why

In 1983, British police reported that although blacks were 13 percent of London's population they committed 57 percent of the city's 19,258 muggings. This prompted so much anti-racist whooping that the police kept their statistics to themselves for twelve years. Last year, the authorities finally screwed up their courage and reported that in 1994, perpetrators in 80 percent of London's 23,000 muggings were black

This is not the police being racist it is just due dilligence. Just like you are more suspicious of a man going through airport security wearing Muslim atire.

Not racist!!!

Just like if I were in Somalia I would probably be more likely to get mugged as I am white and therefore assumed to have lots of money

That's fine. But if you were a black or Moslem citizen who'd never done anything wrong, yet were still being stopped and searched or held in customs over and over again, purely because you were black or Moslem, how would you feel?

You could look at racism and claim that it is just another way to divide the poor people of the world.

While the poor people are fighting and bitching about each other they are not looking up at the rich people and companies who are really the ones robbing them every day of their lives.

Maybe a black man once stole your DVD player and it took you a couple of days to earn the money to buy another one, but it was a rich white banker who stole all of your superannuation and you will be working until you die to pay for that crime.

I'd say my prejudices are more based on social class. I make no apologies for the fact poor people make me feel ill and uncomfortable.

then i hope you are ill ALWAYS

As a Scot living in Florida, I'm occasionally on the receiving end:hang:, but I also receive a lot of compliments - I have never let it bother me in the slightest - I honestly don't think my white/black/asian/hispanic friends really mean it, as a lot of them have been at the sharp end at one point:stuart:

However, I've been known to be a bad judge of character...

Bomber Harris' Best Mate

oh dear, could be a few people sweating over an infraction for by-passing the filter

Sterling Archer

If anyone has seen the comedian Carlos Mencia's view of racism and racial profiling then they will know he makes some very good points.

He pretty much says that racial profiling is quicker, at an airport, you should just have pictures of the 20 or so hijackers from 9/11 and when you keep stopping muslims and they complain, tell them to look at the pictures.

He thinks that its stupid that mexicans and whites getting searched and it's a waste of time (he actually says that if the wheels were missing then they could check mexicans).

http://www.jokes.com/stand-up-search/videos/tag/Carlos+Mencia

White people are no more racist than anyone else, we just made better use of it.

That's fine. But if you were a black or Moslem citizen who'd never done anything wrong, yet were still being stopped and searched or held in customs over and over again, purely because you were black or Moslem, how would you feel?

They should have nothing to hide.

I am quite consicuous as I am really tall and have a shaved head and I am not exactly a wallflower. If someone fitting my description was going around mugging old grannies I would expect to be called over to the side of the road and asked a few questions

THAT IS WHAT WE PAY OUR TAXES FOR - TO FEEL SAFE ON THE STREETS

MAKE SENSE?

They should have nothing to hide.

I am quite consicuous as I am really tall and have a shaved head and I am not exactly a wallflower. If someone fitting my description was going around mugging old grannies I would expect to be called over to the side of the road and asked a few questions

THAT IS WHAT WE PAY OUR TAXES FOR - TO FEEL SAFE ON THE STREETS

MAKE SENSE?

That's great. And your reaction if you were being regularly stopped and searched or held in Customs for your entire life, for no reason other than that you were black or Moslem? I think you'd be on here throwing a fit about it.

That's great. And your reaction if you were being regularly stopped and searched or held in Customs for your entire life, for no reason other than that you were black or Moslem? I think you'd be on here throwing a fit about it.

It's a tricky one.

I imagine it is annoying but would you prefer a non pro active approach from our Police force?

Have you any idea how much crime is prevented and criminals caught due to pro active policing?

People being inconvenienced for a second or criminals getting locked up?

I know what has my vote

And also flip the coin - If I lived in Iran and there was a minority population of say 15% Anglo Saxone tall gits and the country had a SERIOUS security risk from these target people how do you think I would fair?

I can assure you my treatment would be a great deal more barbaric than people receive in this civilised country

It's a tricky one.

I imagine it is annoying but would you prefer a non pro active approach from our Police force?

Have you any idea how much crime is prevented and criminals caught due to pro active policing?

People being inconvenienced for a second or criminals getting locked up?

I know what has my vote

And also flip the coin - If I lived in Iran and there was a minority population of say 15% Anglo Saxone tall gits and the country had a SERIOUS security risk from these target people how do you think I would fair?

I can assure you my treatment would be a great deal more barbaric than people receive in this civilised country

Yes, it would be. I often get very angry when Moslems in particular completely fail to point this out about the Moslem world. And I agree that it's tricky. But I've seen my friend Faisal get stopped and aggressively questioned at the Eurostar passport control in Paris, self-evidently because he was Moslem; and I've seen scores of people who looked like they were from the Middle East stopped in customs. I felt sorry for them - and if it happened to me, not just once but all the time, it'd drive me nuts, and I'd regard it as utterly racist.

The balance the police have to strike is difficult: because they need to be effective and sensitive. Overall, they're better at this than they once were - but I'm more concerned with them being provided with proper funds and manpower, and a lot less red tape and paperwork than anything else.

Archived