The Conspiracy Thread (please keep all "conspiracy" content here)

Buffalo Bill

What do you guys think?

...and does anyone think this Greek tosser could be from outer space?

PrincePhilip.jpg

The latest picture from the NASA LRO orbiter shows the Apollo 17 lander. The photo is clear enough to identify the lander in reasonable detail and also the flag and the lunar rover (scroll down to see the photo of that).

Apollo 17 astros stayed on the moon for 2 days and was the first (and last) Apollo mission to have a non-military crew member. Schmitt was a geologist drafted into the program because NASA were getting fed up of all the military astros messing around. They only wanted to go to the moon because they were the "right stuff" i.e they liked taking huge risks just so they could fly around in spacecraft.

http://lroc.sese.asu.edu/news/?archives/137-Exploring-the-Apollo-17-Site.html

[modedit]

They never went to the moon for a kick off, faked.

That settles it then. Sorry to have troubled everyone.

Commander Harris

They did go to the moon, but they didn't help their case by faking some footage to entertain the folks back home.

source: someone very high up in the US government at the time. FACT.

Just finished reading book (Moonshot) about the Mercury, Gemini and Apollo missions and if. and IMO it is a big if, Apollo 11 did land on the moon, it was more by luck than judgement.

The technology was barely available, and the computing power was inadequate.

These photo's are best evidence I have seen so far, but still not definative proof.

:hat2:

They did go to the moon, but they didn't help their case by faking some footage to entertain the folks back home.

from the horse's mouth?

Commander Harris
from the horse's mouth?

his daughter.

but I've said too much, the spooks will be after me...

Just finished reading book (Moonshot) about the Mercury, Gemini and Apollo missions and if. and IMO it is a big if, Apollo 11 did land on the moon, it was more by luck than judgement.

The technology was barely available, and the computing power was inadequate.

These photo's are best evidence I have seen so far, but still not definative proof.

:hat2:

If you are interested in the evidence, probably the most definitive is the presence of the laser reflectors at three of the sites. They are still being used to this day.

You may want to look through http://www.clavius.org if there are any other specific things you want to check.

This really should be in the other thread! But someone went and locked it!

Booo

Hisssss

Thats a pity, oh well lets start all over again, i personally think we did land on the Moon.

The problem with the conspiracy theories is you can actually see all the debris and material they left behind.

Thats a pity, oh well lets start all over again, i personally think we did land on the Moon.

The problem with the conspiracy theories is you can actually see all the debris and material they left behind.

But all that debris and the lander are actually alien UFOs. If you look closely at the photo you can see the aliens sitting there playing cards.

If you are interested in the evidence, probably the most definitive is the presence of the laser reflectors at three of the sites. They are still being used to this day.

You may want to look through http://www.clavius.org if there are any other specific things you want to check.

Sorry, still can't see definative proof on this site. A number of very plausible explanations (I'm an engineer and I get a lot of what is written). Is there a website showing the laser reflectors?

Basically, I would like to see pictyure of the landing site with the same quality as google earth. NASA have satellites in lunar orbit so this should be possible......or are they hiding something?

Sorry, still can't see definative proof on this site. A number of very plausible explanations (I'm an engineer and I get a lot of what is written). Is there a website showing the laser reflectors?

Basically, I would like to see pictyure of the landing site with the same quality as google earth. NASA have satellites in lunar orbit so this should be possible......or are they hiding something?

The reflectors are well-known and have been demonstrated many times. If you search the web you will see many references to them. Three of the Apollo missions left mirrors behind, all of which are still in operation.

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2004/21jul_llr.htm

As for the photos of the landing sites - the photo I posted was taken by a lunar orbitter launched a few months ago. Although not of Google Earth quality they do appear to show something is there. There are similar photos in existence of all the other landing sites (six in all).

You have a choice in how you interpret these -

The photos do show the Apollo landers, rovers, tracks etc.

The photos have been faked by NASA to support the moon landing hoax.

The photos show something else is there, like alien spacecraft.

I guess its up to you and others to make up their own minds about these photos.

From the Lunar & Planetary Institute website...

"Laser beams are used because they remain tightly focused for large distances. Nevertheless, there is enough dispersion of the beam that it is about 7 kilometers in diameter when it reaches the Moon and 20 kilometers in diameter when it returns to Earth. Because of this very weak signal, observations are made for several hours at a time"

Wow!!

Well once the cat had a fiddle, there was only one thing the cow was going to do!

Basically, I would like to see pictyure of the landing site with the same quality as google earth.

If you followed the link given by the OP, you already have.

If you followed the link given by the OP, you already have.

Not the same quality as google earth I'm afraid......

Not the same quality as google earth I'm afraid......

aye but Google Moon is just a beta just now...

maroonlegions

"Few know that the Canadian government chose to release its UFO files in 2005 and 2007. Over 9500 files were released with no public consultation or notification.In making available 9500 files on its web site entitled ?Canada?s UFOs - Search for the Unknown?, the Canadian government has opened an international controversy on unidentified flying objects."

http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/databases/ufo/index-e.html?PHPSESSID=kgdt41n9ubjhgu667rk8m1kkp4,'>http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/databases/ufo/index-e.html?PHPSESSID=kgdt41n9ubjhgu667rk8m1kkp4, Link for the site,Canada?s UFOs - Search for the Unknown?.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/03/prweb2264574.htm, link for a bit more in-depth summary of these files.

Additional Files of Interest:

Royal Canadian Air Force Sends DAI Officer (Department of Air Intelligence) to Washington to View USAF Study on UFOs and its UFO files:

(http://data2.collectionscanada.gc.ca/e/e111/e002750583.jpg)

Chief of Defense Staff Transfers UFO Files to NRC

(http://tinyurl.com/ufofiletransfers)

The main site for these UFO files is Library and Archives Canada web site - UFOs Canada at: (http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/databases/ufo/index-e.html).

The above links are declassified and are for public viewing and perfectly legal.:2thumbsup:

Very interesting that the Canadian Government sort of sneaked out its declassified UFO documents relying on their public's ignorance,(understandably given that most people think that UFOs are just peoples imaginations or misinterpretations of natural occurrences and that its been solved in that way by military intelligences),on the subject and wanted a low key media event.

These files apparently and possibly show the exact opposite of the Canadian"s military intelligences findings and views on the unsolved and genuine cases than that from the public's perceptions. Something very different to what the public's perceptions and general belief systems on these objects is emerging from ALL the recent world governments declassified military UFO files.

I am in the process of looking at these files as i was not aware that Canada had released any of these files like the UK, France, Brazil and other country's military intelligences have.:deal2::army:

On one of the links it describes how to do this and how to see and read the different case files and what conclusions these government intelligences arrived at.You can even pick certain dates, locations and times of various sightings and reports.

Like any UFO report that is submitted to the military intelligences it first goes through a number of processes to rule out commercial air craft, meteorites, military explanations, Chinese lanterns and natural phenomena like swamp gas:curtain: ect.

These processes are carried out also by UFO organisations like MUFON in the USA ,BUFORA in the UK and other country's serious UFO organisations.MUFON also has a 500 question test paper for any person that wants to become a serious researcher and is available from their web site.

The 500 questions deal with things like , what substantiates a real possible UFO sighting from a natural one, plane ect and the processes that are involved in deciding why it is a genuine UFO.

So when all these identification processes have ruled out any natural explanations carried out by these military intelligences and they have rubber stamped the official unexplained seal on SOME UFO cases, the question here is when do people start taking notice of these official rubber stamped conclusions and include it in any debates as viable, credible evidence and information that is to be taken seriously.ML.:th_o:

maroonlegions

There is a number of possible reasons as to why and just maybe the images that where seen of the Apollo landings where not of the actual landings.Now again i for one do believe that the we landed on the moon but that the unfolding scenes that the public seen where of a re rehearsed origin. These are my reasons.

1.Nasa had to make sure that ANY possibility of possible anomalies or unnatural structures that where seen or recorded by the astronauts or from there live feeds from mission control from the moon were not seen by the public.

2.Nasa did not really know what to expect or find on the moon, they had already taken the decision to have a elaborate and highly effect cover plan and had done all this before hand.

3.There was just no way they would take any risks that evidence of previous intelligences had been there before us would be seen by the populace, no way would that be allowed, imagine the reaction of the world not to mention the effects it would have on religions,science ect.

4.There where supposedly people who had managed to ham in on the conversations with mission control and the Apollo astronauts, which is possible, who heard Apollo astronauts describing UFOs that where there seemingly observing them.Some Russian sources claim this actually happened.

5.The revelations from various astronauts on their experiences of witnessing UFOs and insider knowledge from astronaut Gordon Cooper ect.

6.Why would it not be possible that another intelligence would not take interest in our visit to the moon at that time or future missions, also our progress in our exploring of space would be of great interest to any possible intelligence. Curiosity,concern or just plain interest is a few possible reasons these possible intelligences could have.

I am not saying THAT ALL OF THE ABOVE IS 100% true but the possibilities are there for this to have possibly happened, just my opinion.:curtain:

maroonlegions
buffalo Bill's back garden last night.

Spaceship.jpg

Probably wanting a signed copy of his book. With respect BB great book and i did enjoy it. Brought back so many memories of my early days as a child and teenager following Hearts from the relegation years and all the home and away games i attended in that era of relegation and after.:2thumbsup:

maroonlegions
Not sure on this one ML Sent to me by pm, need opinions.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-2383-Honolulu-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2009m6d6-SETI-Pioneer-debunks-crop-circles-as-ET-communications

could this be the evidence he seeks for proof that et has visited ?

Paul Vigay who has researched this formation and was one of the actual field investigators who inspected this formation at the Chilbolton 'Arecibo message' Formation of 2001 and has some very interesting findings .His findings of his research he carried out on this formation can be seen in greater detail from the link i have provided.He compares it with the original SETI transmission.ML

The evidence I seek , eh you might mean you seek as it is you who is requiring it.I have made my own mind up and DO NOT require the amount of evidence you require.My PM of this formation to you was in response to your questions that you posted on the ASAI thread but was closed before i could respond.As you know your question was YOUR desire for evidence.

Based on the findings and research from serious researchers like Paul Vigay i do NOT have issues or require the amount of evidence or proof you require.:2thumbsup:

Why not check the link i will provide to see all the reative information and possible evidence you have in the past needed.Remember you need the evidence as proof not me.

As i have no real issues with excepting the possibility of advanced intelligences having the technology and advancements to visit here for what ever reasons they may be either in SOME unexplained UFO reports,(declassified documents),or genuine crop formations that have been fully investigated by experienced people who know how to look for signs of hoaxing.

In this particular formation he has found no evidence or signs of hoaxing but has stated he is on the fence with this formation so in his eyes the POSSIBILITY is there for this to be genuine and the message contain in the digits of this formation. Nothing personal here mate but just wanted to be clear here on the reasons as to why i PM you this formation in relation to your questions on the ASAI thread.

"The reason for this is down to mathematics. 1679 is the unique product of two prime numbers; 23 and 73. Any sufficiently intelligent lifeform would no doubt look for unique, universal constructs - such as prime numbers, chemical element frequencies and binary digits. Don't forget that because we could be trying to communicate with an intelligence completely different to our own, we cannot talk in terms of 'human' systems, such as centimetres, feet, decimal numbers etc."

code.gif

matrix.gif

pattern.gif

You can see that viewing it like this, makes the actual message a lot clearer, as shown below, in figure 3.

SOURCE LINK, http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/articles/arecibo.html

Victor Mancini

good shout ML!

this is definetley one of the more intrigiung crop circles

Real,

crop-circles.jpg

Humans, especially humans who live in the countryside, are to thick to do that.

This alien believer bashing is getting a bit old now.

Paul Vigay who has researched this formation and was one of the actual field investigators who inspected this formation at the Chilbolton 'Arecibo message' Formation of 2001 and has some very interesting findings .His findings of his research he carried out on this formation can be seen in greater detail from the link i have provided.He compares it with the original SETI transmission.ML

The evidence I seek , eh you might mean you seek as it is you who is requiring it.I have made my own mind up and DO NOT require the amount of evidence you require.My PM of this formation to you was in response to your questions that you posted on the ASAI thread but was closed before i could respond.As you know your question was YOUR desire for evidence.

Based on the findings and research from serious researchers like Paul Vigay i do NOT have issues or require the amount of evidence or proof you require.:2thumbsup:

Why not check the link i will provide to see all the reative information and possible evidence you have in the past needed.Remember you need the evidence as proof not me.

As i have no real issues with excepting the possibility of advanced intelligences having the technology and advancements to visit here for what ever reasons they may be either in SOME unexplained UFO reports,(declassified documents),or genuine crop formations that have been fully investigated by experienced people who know how to look for signs of hoaxing.

In this particular formation he has found no evidence or signs of hoaxing but has stated he is on the fence with this formation so in his eyes the POSSIBILITY is there for this to be genuine and the message contain in the digits of this formation. Nothing personal here mate but just wanted to be clear here on the reasons as to why i PM you this formation in relation to your questions on the ASAI thread.

"The reason for this is down to mathematics. 1679 is the unique product of two prime numbers; 23 and 73. Any sufficiently intelligent lifeform would no doubt look for unique, universal constructs - such as prime numbers, chemical element frequencies and binary digits. Don't forget that because we could be trying to communicate with an intelligence completely different to our own, we cannot talk in terms of 'human' systems, such as centimetres, feet, decimal numbers etc."

code.gif

matrix.gif

pattern.gif

You can see that viewing it like this, makes the actual message a lot clearer, as shown below, in figure 3.

SOURCE LINK, http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/articles/arecibo.html

You just may be onto something with this one ML, Lets see what Deesidejambo and Spud think.

Oh, and can anyone explain this?

_44602986_managers.jpg

Look closely behind McGhee's shoulder. It's a ghost! :hat2:

Oh, and can anyone explain this?

_44602986_managers.jpg

Look closely behind McGhee's shoulder. It's a ghost! :hat2:

That is a very disturbing image.

maroonlegions

watch?v=ZEHKkSLOTI0

Very interesting vid this, this is the actual recording from pilot and air traffic control of a UFO that was tracked and conformed by both the pilot and air traffic control.This recording was realised through the freedom of information act.Again we have very credible and experienced sources confirming UFO activity.

This was confirmed by these sources and given the fact that air traffic control are highly trained to know exactly what they are picking up on radar , the distances,size and speeds of any commercial, private or military air craft this freedom of information recording is highly provocative.Air traffic control also confirmed after contacting the military that they said NO military activity was present in the vicinity at the time of this UFO encounter.

These facts do show that very strange and unknown objects are being seen, recorded and confirmed by sources who are in a much better and experienced position to judge or acknowledge genuine UFOs. There have been much more cases like this in the released declassified UFO military intelligence documents from not only Britain, but France,Belgium and Brazil.

watch?v=ZEHKkSLOTI0

Very interesting vid this, this is the actual recording from pilot and air traffic control of a UFO that was tracked and conformed by both the pilot and air traffic control.This recording was realised through the freedom of information act.Again we have very credible and experienced sources confirming UFO activity.

This was confirmed by these sources and given the fact that air traffic control are highly trained to know exactly what they are picking up on radar , the distances,size and speeds of any commercial, private or military air craft this freedom of information recording is highly provocative.Air traffic control also confirmed after contacting the military that they said NO military activity was present in the vicinity at the time of this UFO encounter.

These facts do show that very strange and unknown objects are being seen, recorded and confirmed by sources who are in a much better and experienced position to judge or acknowledge genuine UFOs. There have been much more cases like this in the released declassified UFO military intelligence documents from not only Britain, but France,Belgium and Brazil.

According to Icke -

There is a Burger King on the Sun. Fact.

David Icke is the son of god. Fact.

There are skyscrapers seen on planets 43 light-years away. Fact.

Crop circles are made by aliens in flying saucers sneaking in at night-time. Fact.

The Cybermen are the military wing of the Clangers. Fact.

Hibs won the Scottish Cup in 1902. Fact.

watch?v=ZEHKkSLOTI0

So what do you think these spaceships are doing ML, Spying on passenger aircrafts, it all seems a bit bizzare that these flying disks would travel all that way ( a trillion light years ) just to spy on a few aeroplanes.

According to Icke -

There is a Burger King on the Sun. Fact.

David Icke is the son of god. Fact.

There are skyscrapers seen on planets 43 light-years away. Fact.

Crop circles are made by aliens in flying saucers sneaking in at night-time. Fact.

The Cybermen are the military wing of the Clangers. Fact.

Hibs won the Scottish Cup in 1902. Fact.

Turquoise is the colour

Archived