Well done ref....

Seats

.....For a genuinely good performance. I cannot think of another ref ever who has reffed a match fairly for us at darkheid. In fact, according to the BBC it is 9 years since a celt saw red against us!?!?! WTF, surely that must say something about the usual standard of refs in these matches?

.....For a genuinely good performance. I cannot think of another ref ever who has reffed a match fairly for us at darkheid. In fact, according to the BBC it is 9 years since a celt saw red against us!?!?! WTF, surely that must say something about the usual standard of refs in these matches?

A yellow card for 'that' tackle' and no card of any description for the 'tackle' on Nade ? More weak reffing as far as I can see.

he was generally good but having to be told by linesman that mcmanus deserved a red card was a shocker! I was at the game and it looked like a horrible challenge from where i was!

Not a bad performance from the ref but his decision to only book McManus was appalling! Referee supervisor in the stand will no doubt deal with this?

Big plaudits to the linesman though. Got it right, had the guts to challenge the ref and got the correct decision. We need him to be a referee and not just an assistant!

Danny Fox should have been booked for the penalty. This would have resulted in a red card when he got booked five minutes later.

Guest jambomickey
Danny Fox should have been booked for the penalty. This would have resulted in a red card when he got booked five minutes later.

agree with that but over the piece i thought the officials were good.

thought the ref was excellent last night. only minor complaint was the mcmanus yellow which was changed to a red by the linesman.

thought the ref was excellent last night. only minor complaint was the mcmanus yellow which was changed to a red by the linesman.

"Minor" complaint???

"Minor" complaint???

The fact he listened to the linesman should be commended. Shocking challenge obviously and deserved a straight red.

Maybe the reason parkhead was only half full last night contributed towards the refs good performance....

Archived