football fans

kev_09

Just a debate from last night that broke out on our train back

celtic claim they are the greatest fans in the world however when ticket prices get reduced and its a tough game for them they still cant manage 20k

but they claim to be so loyal that they would follow there team all over world

compared to hearts fans who not saying this in a bad way but we have been through alot last season take what 600 or so through on a wednesday night, get right behind team, not a second without singing from a any section in crowd and made the atmosphere, am sorry but a think wecan safely say we owe ourselves a great deal of applause and that maybe not best in world but we must be best in scotland for following our team?

Guest jambomickey
Just a debate from last night that broke out on our train back

celtic claim they are the greatest fans in the world however when ticket prices get reduced and its a tough game for them they still cant manage 20k

but they claim to be so loyal that they would follow there team all over world

compared to hearts fans who not saying this in a bad way but we have been through alot last season take what 600 or so through on a wednesday night, get right behind team, not a second without singing from a any section in crowd and made the atmosphere, am sorry but a think wecan safely say we owe ourselves a great deal of applause and that maybe not best in world but we must be best in scotland for following our team?

i'd say ther was closer to 850 hearts fans last night tbh.:2thumbsup:

CavySlaveJambo

compared to hearts fans who not saying this in a bad way but we have been through alot last season take what 600 or so through on a wednesday night, get right behind team, not a second without singing from a any section in crowd and made the atmosphere, a

Some media reports are saying we outsung them...

Thellik fans are the bestest in the world because they have a 'story', and a 'cause' and a 'struggle'.

It's the Celtic 'Way'

am sorry for being out a little haha but anyway yeah we showed them how to party apart from that section in other corner all the rest were very quiet obv we had a few nutters beside us who though be nice to brreak there own seats and fight with each other :10900:

Guest jambomickey
am sorry for being out a little haha but anyway yeah we showed them how to party apart from that section in other corner all the rest were very quiet obv we had a few nutters beside us who though be nice to brreak there own seats and fight with each other :10900:

aye seen that, what was that all about?

always a jambo

Wasn't there last night (as I am confined to the house with a really bad chest infection) but it was the Hearts fans that I heard singing their hearts out on TV.

TV said about 19,000 tickets sold and there was a pay at the gate option also. Whoever said they are the greatest fans in the world should be shot:10900:

aye seen that, what was that all about?

am not too sure but it was funniest thing, did you see the wee kid singing the celtic way towards half time, they really do look lost

jamboinglasgow

according to the bbc there were 18,000 people there. That is less then a third of Celtic parks capacity. Imagine only 5,000 people turning up to Tynecastle to watch a cup match.

Guest jambomickey
am not too sure but it was funniest thing, did you see the wee kid singing the celtic way towards half time, they really do look lost

did you see the 4 numb nuts singing about wallace mercer near the front, and your from the capital we're from the vatican?

chester copperpot

One fo the lads dads who I coach at football told me last night he phoned the Cellick ticket office to get 2 adults tickets for last night, and got both yesterday for ?3 each.

As someone on JKB once said: 'Celtic fans consider themseves to be the Jedi Knights of the SPL', which I found very funny.

It ain't so long ago Celtic were getting less than that every week. And Rangers even less.

They are like fans of most other clubs - they are fair weather. The difference is that their fairweather brigade is higher proportionately than any other team's.

Hearts guaranteed 9,000-10,000

Hibs 8,000

Aberdeen 8,000-9,000

I'd say, season in, season out - about half the stadium and it'll usually be more - this is just the core.

I'd say if Celtic or Rangers were mid-table fodder, they'd struggle to sell 15-20,000 season tickets. Romanitc eh!?

Archived