Well done Mr Laszlo

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

After many an embarrassingly hysterical, over the top reaction during the last few days I'd like to congratulate the manager on a great result.

The mouthpieces need a scapegoat but the rest of us can appreciate your value...well done Csaba.

Optimus

After many an embarrassingly hysterical, over the top reaction during the last few days I'd like to congratulate the manager on a great result.

The mouthpieces need a scapegoat but the rest of us can appreciate your value...well done Csaba.

Optimus

:thumb:

Optimus

I like Csaba and have never slagged him off, but I was crapping it for a bit in the second half when he seemed to have no answer to Celtic running all over us and was happy to allow Lee Wallace to wander out of position constantly (great to see Wallace totally own that wee ****e McGeady in the first half mind)

Well done Lazlo for winnig one cup tie albeit aganist the odds. Lets hope you can repeat this in the league, losing to Motherwell, Hibs or St. Johnstone over the next few weeks would more than cancel out this fine victory

loveofthegame
the fans at the game last night made it clear csaba has our backing.

Yep, as usual those at the game made it clear where their support lies. Well done Csaba.

Well done Csaba and the team - I still have major reservations though - these are unlikely to be removed until you start demonstrating that your love child David Obua is not guaranteed a place, irrespective of form or "contribution".

6 pts in the next 2 league fixtures would also help significantly. :smiley2:

Great result last night. Thought we showed resilience and looked sharp.

We need to transfer this to games against weaker opposition.

One swallow and summer ring a bell? Did the coach plan for all these outrageous misses by Samaras? Were we again one up and being pushed further and further back? Did we show any new tactics other than a change from the falkirk game forced upon us by injury? This COULD be a result that shows an upturn in results but a wee bit early to put the manager back up on your pedestal.

CavySlaveJambo
I like Csaba and have never slagged him off, but I was crapping it for a bit in the second half when he seemed to have no answer to Celtic running all over us and was happy to allow Lee Wallace to wander out of position constantly (great to see Wallace totally own that wee ****e McGeady in the first half mind)

I may be sooo sleep deprived over night that I am imagining things. Obua and Wallace "traded places" at some point...

Optimus

Credit where its due, we did really well last night. What we need is more performances like that :2thumbsup:

Archived