An Alsatian is on the pitch, it thinks it's all Rover, it is now

Victorian

big up all the fans who made the effort to traverse the country to the cesspit of filth tonight.

men, women, boys, girls, better fans, worse fans, dugs and pint drinkers.

great credit to one and all for supporting the lads.

we all have our differences - some more than others - but when the good times roll it's always nice to remember that at the end of the day we are all on the same side.

peace to all, and a gravy bone to some.

:2thumbsup:

Romanov Stole My Pension

To be honest i thought there was a lot more than 600. Really good atmosphere tonight from the very start. You definitely dont get that watching it on the tele!

Well done hearts supporters :-D

Hopefully we'll start consistantly taking larger numbers through to Glasgow, although obviously the League Cup and its cheaper prices will have enticed many folk along.

See you all in Lanarkshire!

amidst this air of tension and recrimination i think its worthwhile reiterating the point that we are - at the end of the day - all on the same team and i would like to again stress that the olive branch of love & harmony is always extended for whenever others feel ready to reach out for it.

i also feel it is worth pointing out that perhaps mr romanov could be shown the same courtesy by those who have taken him for granted for so long.

cheers.

Telly said 600 ish.

Gutted i passed my ticket on.

Did the telly not say " tickets sold" but there was pay at the gate?

GorgieRules1874

Superb support, credit to the club and to get the win was the just the icing on the Cake. Anyone got any good video's of the game as i forget to take my phone to the stadium and left it on the bus.

Archived