Well, well, well! A penalty AND a sending off in Glasgow

Craigieboy

When was the last time that happened in one game?

Well done Hearts tonight.

A bit spirit & fight is there after all.

FTC.

:clubbed:

:flag1:

there would have been serious questions if either had been denied, one almost was.

mcmhanus should be sold to a zoo the ****ing animal.

Thats was a shocking challenge and the camera angle showed how bad it was tbh i was swearing at myself and then the players had a cheek especially that caldwell to argue with the linesman......baw bag

I can't ever remember a ref giving a yellow then changing it to a red! And in Glasgow...................................

Just off the blower to a Jambo ( refferee ) mate of mine.

He said it was a red all day long under the new guidlines and where CT got the yellow from he's no idea. Credit to the LM for telling him to give a straight red though.

Other than that a good solid show from the ref + assistants - especially the Jose yellow / McDonald dive which could so easily have turned into one of those decisions that 'even themselves out' :curtain:

Well done the officials tonight, i thought Joses card was wrong (McDonald tripped himself), but well doneon getting 2 major decisions right, though why Fox escaped a yellow card at the penalty is up for debate.

i thought Joses card was wrong (McDonald tripped himself)

He dived the tosspot a hate it when the noise of the fans sway things but thats just football i think lol

Listening to BBC radio Scotland after the game and they were saying they all though it WAS NOT a penalty. Billy Dodds then put them right I hear. Cant believe the ref bottled it first time round with McAnus, how could it have been anything but a red FFS.

Jam Tarts 1874
Listening to BBC radio Scotland after the game and they were saying they all though it WAS NOT a penalty. Billy Dodds then put them right I hear. Cant believe the ref bottled it first time round with McAnus, how could it have been anything but a red FFS.

Yeah, it was funny to hear that the Celtic fans were doing their nuts over the sending off.

Yeah, it was funny to hear that the Celtic fans were doing their nuts over the sending off.
It was the same on Sat,straight red,but he walked scot free

Archived