Hearts V Hibs

Lou Reed

No idea - I couldn't give a **** about how those reptiles support their team.

The point I am trying to make is that their are too many greetin faced jambos on here. All very happy to take their frustrations out on the players, but say **** all about the administration of the club

The point I am trying to make is that their are too many greetin faced jambos on here. All very happy to take their frustrations out on the players, but say **** all about the administration of the club

hobotron imo.

J.T.F.Robertson

:hat2:

STOP

Oh, I know exactly what point you were trying to make.

All I know is that when I'm backing my team, I'm far less likely to be sat near a sex case, dwarf fetishist or incontinent tramp.

this_is_my_story
Who are the worse fans when it comes to backing their team through hard times?

The answer is hibs fans, if you are indeed serious with that question.

Archived