Musilms to march on London.

The Colonel

THE ISLAM POLICE!

policias-patrullando.jpg

"Don't even think about rubbing one out, sunshine."

They can take down my particulars any time.

PHWOAR.

They can take down my particulars any time.

PHWOAR.

:laugh:

"We have a 10 82 situation in a strip club. I am proceeding in burka!"

portobellojambo1
On the 31st of this month Muslims will march through London to demand that Shariah law is implemented in the UK. Personally, I am outraged by this, no majority Muslim country accepts full Sariah law yet 1000s will demand that Britain should accept their ways. Reading some of the stuff on this website makes me laugh, it's crazy that people actually believe this stuff.

http://www.islam4uk.com/home

I'm not claiming all muslims think this way, before anyone implies so...

If this march is starting from Trafalgar Square it is a fairly safe bet that there will be more people in the local pub than on the march. This is something that will be attended by a handful of radical bawheids. They are of course entitled to ask the question, i.e. "can we have Shari'ah law here please", but will hope fully accept an answer along the lines of "feck off ya bawbags" (although the actual response may be phrased slightly more diplomatically).

Don't see how he is trolling.

I can guarantee you there will be Christian sites, Jewish sites etc that spew the same drivel as the site you chose to highlight. 99% of the internet is complete and utter bull****.

One thing has puzzled me about news reports/pics etc.. Do the reporters go out and say "We need some angry looking people for our report" we'll pay?

Or we've got this thing we want you to burn for our report?

Especially if you've got a beard...we'll pay extra.

What you're told isn't always the story....

lol that is a cracking game one of the best strategy games ever made in my opinion anyway, reinstalling it the now for a game :2thumbsup:

i dont mind muslims coming over and wanting to keep their traditions and religion but to try and force them on us is ridiculous, if a women was to go over there she would be forced to wear the burka. So them coming over here they should accept our laws and religion and get on with it.

What games is this? i wanna play!

WEBSITE IN "FULL OF SH*TE" SHOCK

Surely islam4uk.com is a spoof?

If I was Abu Abdullah Plockawockahobblabobbla :hat2: and I was going to put together a nutjob Islamic site, I would not list myself as the owner and I would not put my mobile number on the listing.

Check the WHOIS listing for the domain.

Surely islam4uk.com is a spoof?

If I was Abu Abdullah Plockawockahobblabobbla :hat2: and I was going to put together a nutjob Islamic site, I would not list myself as the owner and I would not put my mobile number on the listing.

Check the WHOIS listing for the domain.

I don't think it's a spoof. I just think it's run by nutjobs, making it unintentionally funny.

"Non-Muslims - ever wondered how hot is hell?"

"Non-Muslims - what will happen to Britain's Adult Industry under the Sharia?"

There's even a section on The Sword of the Booty (?). Which sounds to me like something out of Britain's Adult Industry, to be honest!

Sheriff Fatman

Big woop.

British citizens using their right to free speech.

The vast majority of the rest of the population will use their right to vote for parties that disagree with the idea.

So all in all a big hoopla about nothing.

ACEY IN TROLLING ATTEMPT SHOCK

Don't see how he is trolling.

Yeah - I'm not trying to wind anyone up here. I'm pretty insulted that you'd think that way of me, tbh.

If this march is starting from Trafalgar Square it is a fairly safe bet that there will be more people in the local pub than on the march. This is something that will be attended by a handful of radical bawheids. They are of course entitled to ask the question, i.e. "can we have Shari'ah law here please", but will hope fully accept an answer along the lines of "feck off ya bawbags" (although the actual response may be phrased slightly more diplomatically).

Are Chelsea,Millwall and West Ham at home on Saturday,direct the marchers down to these area,s of London and see how they get on.

Are Chelsea,Millwall and West Ham at home on Saturday,direct the marchers down to these area,s of London and see how they get on.

I don't think the fortunes of the 3 football clubs would be affected by the presence of the marchers, tbh.

The Mighty Thor

I better get an extra couple of pints of milk and a half loaf in if saleem round the corner's away to campaign for Sharia law. Bloody inconvenience if you ask me.

you've just made me want to get myself down the chando's for a front row seat at this!

On the 31st of this month Muslims will march through London to demand that Shariah law is implemented in the UK. Personally, I am outraged by this, no majority Muslim country accepts full Sariah law yet 1000s will demand that Britain should accept their ways. Reading some of the stuff on this website makes me laugh, it's crazy that people actually believe this stuff.

http://www.islam4uk.com/home

I'm not claiming all muslims think this way, before anyone implies so...

From memory , the 'courts' would operate under Sharia law but it's important to understnd they will not have primacy over 'the law of the land'. Parties can go to these courts by choice/preference as Jews have been doing in the UK for a very long time in similar circumstances .....and no one has complained about them.

Professor.Arturo

Looks like the EDL will be out in force for this one, good on em!

EDL demo

Lets hope the EDL boot these **** back into the dark ages where they belong.

Looks like the EDL will be out in force for this one, good on em!

EDL demo

Lets hope the EDL boot these **** back into the dark ages where they belong.

Agreed, the more support the EDL gets the better. We can use these bastions of morality to get these darkies out of our country. Extremist Muslims or Bigoted Thugs? Without a doubt the EDL.

C'mon the whites, Send home the ****es etc etc etc.

LOL "Muslims".

It's a handful of extremists in the same sense sense that the racist morons that turn up for English Defence League marches are extremists. The title is about as accurate as "Whites march on Glasgow" is about their planned one next month.

Agreed, the more support the EDL gets the better. We can use these bastions of morality to get these darkies out of our country. Extremist Muslims or Bigoted Thugs? Without a doubt the EDL.

C'mon the whites, Send home the ****es etc etc etc.

Too right mate.

The final straw came today when I heard someone at work talking about an Indian Summer.

Typical!

Coming over here and stealing all our Autumn.

:mad:

Too right mate.

The final straw came today when I heard someone at work talking about an Indian Summer.

Typical!

Coming over here and stealing all our Autumn.

:mad:

I was ****ed off when they started filling our streets with dirty foreign food, replacing the good old British curry houses.

But now, they are taking over our seasons? I'm sick of it, rights for whites!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article54268.ece

Why not just give these groups everything they want!!!!

Wow. I didn't realise anyone was stupid enough to fall for the sensationalised garbage the Sun prints but there you go.

An organisation has hired out Alton Towers for a Muslim-friendly day. What exactly is the problem?

It's no different from a LGBT group doing the same.

Ah Islam.... a religion born after christianity, a religion that looks upon christians as second class and forced a mass conversion of christians to Islam in the Middle East a long time ago.

Point being? That all the bulls*it that happens in that part of the world is blamed on christians yet they were there long before Muslims. People forget there are many Christians still in Lebabnon etc....but they are conveniently forgotten by the do gooders in this country who sympathise with the Muslims.

Ah Islam.... a religion born after christianity, a religion that looks upon christians as second class and forced a mass conversion of christians to Islam in the Middle East a long time ago.

Point being? That all the bulls*it that happens in that part of the world is blamed on christians yet they were there long before Muslims. People forget there are many Christians still in Lebabnon etc....but they are conveniently forgotten by the do gooders in this country who sympathise with the Muslims.

Indeed, lucky that Christians have never looked upon other peoples as second class or forced mass conversions to their faith. It's the white mans burden. :hat2:

Indeed, lucky that Christians have never looked upon other peoples as second class or forced mass conversions to their faith. It's the white mans burden. :hat2:

Not saying christians haven`t. The point was that christians are being made out to be the big bad bunch in this case.

Either way it`s not right to force something on another especially if one side is living in peace.

What i don`t get about this country now is that many don`t stick up for their own but they`d be the first to run for help from the same people they criticise if the sh it hit the fan. (more a point about the government)

Either way it`s not right to force something on another especially if one side is living in peace.

What i don`t get about this country now is that many don`t stick up for their own but they`d be the first to run for help from the same people they criticise if the sh it hit the fan. (more a point about the government)

Good point, and I agree with you.

Not saying christians haven`t. The point was that christians are being made out to be the big bad bunch in this case.

I do agree with that. I'm pretty left wing, have been opposed to the strategy of the war on terror pretty much since the outset, was disgusted by Guantanemo, Abu Ghraib and special rendition... but I know which side my bread's buttered on.

Just as those desperate for China to increase its global power in order to weaken that of the US continually ignore the monstrous human rights abuses and record of the Chinese government, so invariably many Moslems or those on the hard left complain about almost everything where the UK is concerned, yet say precisely nothing about the disgusting regimes all over the Middle East and Moslem world. I don't understand it.

I imagine all the middle class student baw bags that were protesting at the BBC last week will be out in force.Then again maybe not.

Far cooler to hate white christian racists than muslims who are racists.

I imagine all the middle class student baw bags that were protesting at the BBC last week will be out in force.Then again maybe not.

Far cooler to hate white christian racists than muslims who are racists.

True, but i find that people of the same race or religion tend to protest more against their own kind acting up as a sort of do good rebellion, as if to say "look, we aint all like them!". When the BNP are on the scene it will be white folks being defiant against them, I'm guessing the same for Muslim or Black groups too. I could be well wrong though. Anyway who cares, it's the weekend!

Geoff Kilpatrick
the march wsa cancelled at the last minute. i can't find the link now, but the organisers were saying they'd had death threats in other reports

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20091031/tuk-pro-sharia-law-march-cancelled-6323e80.html

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5jhpwW8TlyyjLXyDYb7gsj7JYXxrA

I think what happened to the Aberdeen sheep scared them!

Archived