HOBO THUGS BIOGRAPHY

Beejam

Remember a few of the faeces on the cover of the book, time to grow up boys!!!

nice union flag tho apart from the colours, always representing their confused and made up history.

Possible quote from the book:

" we proper ****ed thum up likesay, there wur 5 billion of us knocking **** out ay liksay twelve kids and five boys thit wur oldur thin us, fink they wur aboot sixty, but that jist meens they ***** hud xpeerayunce."

I hope he and anyone like him who glorifies kicking seven shades out of someone for wearing a certain colour of scarf, dies a slow and painful aids induced death.

Sterling Archer

"Andy Blance is the most dedicated football hooligan Scotland, perhaps Britain, has ever produced. The facts speak for themselves. He has more than fifty convictions for violence, and has been tried three times in the High Court on very serious charges."

That's written like some sort of achievement?

All football 'hooligan' books are ****e. Written by morons, for morons. I tried reading one about Cardiff Soul Crew, complete drivel. Was like trying to read a bairns story theyd written in 5 minutes. Think it was written by Annis Abraham and went mostly along these lines....

We rushed into the pub

Then we done it over

then we ran out

then we got drunk

then we went to the game

then we went to the pub

then we had a ruck

then we went home

Absolute tripe.

I picked it up (wore gloves) in Borders the other day and had a look at the 'Hearts chapter'. Seems like he thinks the ccbloom squad knocked the living daylights out of 'Hearts fans with scarfs' every time we played them and that all Hearts fans were scared of them.

I think he had 'bridge of doom' syndrome as he wrote that chapter.

Miller Jambo 60
All football 'hooligan' books are ****e. Written by morons, for morons. I tried reading one about Cardiff Soul Crew, complete drivel. Was like trying to read a bairns story theyd written in 5 minutes. Think it was written by Annis Abraham and went mostly along these lines....

We rushed into the pub

Then we done it over

then we ran out

then we got drunk

then we went to the game

then we went to the pub

then we had a ruck

then we went home

Absolute tripe.

Any chance i could borrow it as i cant sleep at night.

Sounds rivetting stuff.

Seems like he thinks the ccbloom squad knocked the living daylights out of 'Hearts fans with scarfs' every time we played them and that all Hearts fans were scared of them.

:lol:

Everyone knows that they are cowards and full of BS.

Looks like they all had their first fight with the ugly-stick when they were born, jeez, what an unattractive gaggle of geezers that is.

They look disturbed fed on flair myths while inside can do this to you.Is it any wonder hobos get laughed at when this lot of flem support them.

Sexton Hardcastle

Who is the boy at the front?

I think he was the chump moochin about outside Middletons at the last derby asking kids for a square go round the corner. Pathetic joker.

Im sure he turned up later near the Albion bar on the other side of "The Bridge"

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

A few of them know their way round a steak pie supper thats for sure. Not so much a case of These Colours Dont Run, more a case of These Colours Can No Longer Run.

We rushed into the pub

Then we done it over

then we ran out

then we got drunk

then we went to the game

then we went to the pub

then we had a ruck

then we went home

Absolute tripe.

The same Annis Abraham has written a review of this book on the amazon site saying their are 'plenty OFF similar books around'.

I'm sure it will give fat, bald, middle aged men something to tug themselves to sleep over, before recalling their own Walter Mitty fantasies from the 80s.

A few of them know their way round a steak pie supper thats for sure. Not so much a case of These Colours Dont Run, more a case of These Colours Can No Longer Run.

:smiley2:

this_is_my_story

The cover of this book has potential. Can someone who's handy with photoshop get on the case?! Maybe 'Gay Boy' or 'Rent Boy' as the new title, with 'Mandy ******' underneath the hero. And 'I (heart sign) ******' on his T-shirt, and replace the word 'hooligan' with, say, 'catamite' or something.

"Andy Blance is the most dedicated football hooligan Scotland, perhaps Britain, has ever produced. The facts speak for themselves. He has more than fifty convictions for violence, and has been tried three times in the High Court on very serious charges."

Must have made his parents pwoud.

Horrible, hideous people.

Sawdust Caesar

I don't understand why a book about casuals is called "These colours don't run" as they never wore colours or were they just bragging about the good quality of their clothing and that no matter how many times you wash it the colours remain vibrant.

The review by Karen on Amazon about the Blance book shows him up to be a hypocrite amongst other things.

this_is_my_story
I don't understand why a book about casuals is called "These colours don't run" as they never wore colours or were they just bragging about the good quality of their clothing and that no matter how many times you wash it the colours remain vibrant.

The review by Karen on Amazon about the Blance book shows him up to be a hypocrite amongst other things.

:laugh:

I used to work with one of the boys who is on the cover. Keith Manson, he was a trumpet of the highest order who once wanted to go boxing with an older guy who you really couldn't take offence to, for hanging his jacket on the hard mans seat. An absolute tit who took great pleasure in telling everyone he "ran wi the Hibs".

:10900:

Nucky Thompson

They look like a bunch of half wits on day release at Gorgie farm. Bunch of over weight, bauld, ugly bassas.

We rushed into the pub

Then we done it over

then we ran out

then we got drunk

then we went to the game

then we went to the pub

then we had a ruck

then we went home

Absolute tripe.

this

I used to work with one of the boys who is on the cover. Keith Manson, he was a trumpet of the highest order who once wanted to go boxing with an older guy who you really couldn't take offence to, for hanging his jacket on the hard mans seat. An absolute tit who took great pleasure in telling everyone he "ran wi the Hibs".

Very true :10900:

One of the guys on the cover( blonde laddie back row towards the left as you look) is a Hearts ST holder now and was a Hearts fan when he was running about with Blance. They all knew about this too.

I knew most of that crowd in a former life. Andy Blance was one of the very few who could actually handle himself and got a genuine kick out of beating the crap out of someone, in fact he was a pyschopathic thug. The vast majority of the others were camp followers who would have a go if the gang vastly outnumbered the other gang, but ran whenever the odds looked a little too even for them.

Do these guys come from all over Edinburgh or are they mainly from Granton and Leith? They look like they're getting a bit old for this nonsense. Not sure I'd fancy a square go with the guy at the front though.

On anothet note, surely if you were an active casual you wouldn't want your face plastered on the front of a book dedicated to crime?

Do these guys come from all over Edinburgh or are they mainly from Granton and Leith? They look like they're getting a bit old for this nonsense. Not sure I'd fancy a square go with the guy at the front though.

On anothet note, surely if you were an active casual you wouldn't want your face plastered on the front of a book dedicated to crime?

One of them from East Craigs, now lives in Perth I think, The flairmeisters.net's very own Dnipro Appeal Legend.

Sexton Hardcastle
The cover of this book has potential. Can someone who's handy with photoshop get on the case?! Maybe 'Gay Boy' or 'Rent Boy' as the new title, with 'Mandy ******' underneath the hero. And 'I (heart sign) ******' on his T-shirt, and replace the word 'hooligan' with, say, 'catamite' or something.

piccl.jpg

jambojackbilly

Those clowns just cant let it go :43:

They talk about the petrol bomb incident at the Waverly ( hibs/aberdeen ) as if it was yesterday, it was about 25yrs ago

I seen a clip with Hibs and Rangers fighting in Dundee from a few yrs ago, about 50+ having a pop, two O.B appeared and they scattered, pathetic

I dont mind if they keep to themselves and away from the game but that would mean real fighting with out the O.B in Tow

Though not long ago a hibs mob attacked a family Hearts supporters bus from Livi and took liberty's utter s c vm and down right cowards. I wonder if thats in the book

I know a few Casuals and they are decent hardworking family guys but this trait they have and at their age is an embarrassment

It's basically a game played by adults started by children

Those clowns just cant let it go :43:

They talk about the petrol bomb incident at the Waverly ( hibs/aberdeen ) as if it was yesterday, it was about 25yrs ago

I seen a clip with Hibs and Rangers fighting in Dundee from a few yrs ago, about 50+ having a pop, two O.B appeared and they scattered, pathetic

I dont mind if they keep to themselves and away from the game but that would mean real fighting with out the O.B in Tow

Though not long ago a hibs mob attacked a family Hearts supporters bus from Livi and took liberty's utter s c vm and down right cowards. I wonder if thats in the book

I know a few Casuals and they are decent hardworking family guys but this trait they have and at their age is an embarrassment

It's basically a game played by adults started by children

There is videos on youtube of the Fibs CCS getting a kicking of Rangers somewhere down Leith and Hearts twice, one on Lothian Road IIRC, cant remember where the other one was. All filmed by CCTV in the last few years. They are not as great as they like to think.

Christ, surely this mob have mis-understood the 'casual' ethos.

They look like they should be running aboot Rose Street in short sleeved Ben Shermans and dressy troosers.

The Old Tolbooth
They look like a bunch of half wits on day release at Gorgie farm. Bunch of over weight, bauld, ugly bassas.

What's wrong with that? :peepwall:

What a strange looking bunch, that one at the back in the middle bald, looks like a sex offender. I`m sure the guy with the cap was called robbo and he was from queensferry. Recognize the guy at the front in the blue jumper but don`t remember his name.

Archived