poppy pin badges

bighusref

I have seen people wearing these, does anybody know where I could get one in town?

Cheers.

Mate, dont get me started. They stopped selling poppies with pins because of health and safety. I mean comon surely we can trust someone with a pin in this day and age. You can get the stick on poppies in most shops in town.

I just bought 6 on Tinternet last night!!

http://www.surplusandoutdoors.com...Search for poppy pin badge and it'll take you onto a british legion website!!

?1.50 each for a great cause!! :2thumbsup:

I believe you can also get them from branches of the Royal British Legion.

Thanks.

I had seen people wearing them and had also seen them online but was keen for my cash to go to charity as opposed to some dude selling a bunch of badges.

I ordered one of the wristbands this year because the only time when I can really wear a poppy is at work. Since they did away with the pins I have nowhere to put it. Those badges are a good idea too.

Earl Haig shop at Canonmills have the new Saltire badge with the poppy overlaid on top for ?2 each. Bought 20 and they were snapped up in the office straight away.

Looks great and makes sure the money goes straight to the charity.

Mate, dont get me started. They stopped selling poppies with pins because of health and safety. I mean comon surely we can trust someone with a pin in this day and age. You can get the stick on poppies in most shops in town.

Don't talk male cow poo !

The official trays of poppies sent out with the collecting tins in Scotland, all have the green plastic stem AND a pin that you can use if you wish.

I ordered one of the wristbands this year because the only time when I can really wear a poppy is at work. Since they did away with the pins I have nowhere to put it. Those badges are a good idea too.

Where did you get the wristband from?

I will wear one and also the badge that I bought which can be seen below:

kickback-1.jpg

Whilst that is your choice, I like to try to disassociate wearing a poppy from being a Hearts fan.

I just bought 6 on Tinternet last night!!

http://www.surplusandoutdoors.com...Search for poppy pin badge and it'll take you onto a british legion website!!

?1.50 each for a great cause!! :2thumbsup:

Having looked at this site now (I was at work earlier) I am not sure that this IS a British Legion website. It seems to suggest that you are "supporting the British Legion" but does not suggest that the money goes to charity.

I think that you may have just put ?9 in somebodies pocket instead of to the charity.

Don't talk male cow poo !

The official trays of poppies sent out with the collecting tins in Scotland, all have the green plastic stem AND a pin that you can use if you wish.

Have to agree,

all I done was put the saftey pin through my jacket in between the head of the poppy & the sticking out stem bit.

:2thumbsup:

Anyone know which shops are selling them?

I still need to get mine

What's the rush? It's not 11/11 yet, or the nearest Sunday.

Archived