Too good...or con..

Meadows

Got a telesales call from a female claimimg to be in Cyprus,offering five star accomodation at a vastly reduced rate of 295 Euros in a luxurious resort in either Crete or Cyprus.

The Website is http://www.leptosvip.com and the reference for booking is BB091026SB01 . If anyone wants to check it out or even book it.

It seems like a timeshare...

Any advise appreciated .:smiley2:

I P Knightley
Got a telesales call from a female claimimg to be in Cyprus,offering five star accomodation at a vastly reduced rate of 295 Euros in a luxurious resort in either Crete or Cyprus.

The Website is http://www.leptosvip.com and the reference for booking is BB091026SB01 . If anyone wants to check it out or even book it.

It seems like a timeshare...

Any advise appreciated .:smiley2:

Does it come with a cowboy costume and singing duties?

Most hotel/holiday websites usually carry some sort of gaurantee seal or industry standard approval logo.

This doesn't have any.

I also always find any quotes from previous holiday makers on a hotel's website very suspicious.

I reckon you should definitely book it though....

In fact at the bottom of the Leptosvip page is a link to Leptos Calypso who are part of the Leptos estates group so it may be Kosha.

Most hotel/holiday websites usually carry some sort of gaurantee seal or industry standard approval logo.

This doesn't have any.

I also always find any quotes from previous holiday makers on a hotel's website very suspicious.

I reckon you should definitely book it though....

Hello there, cousin. :10900:

were you actually looking to go on holiday anyway?

plenty good deals out there without risking your hard earned to a company you're not sure even exists. no saying they aren't on the level, but why risk it?

were you actually looking to go on holiday anyway?

plenty good deals out there without risking your hard earned to a company you're not sure even exists. no saying they aren't on the level, but why risk it?

Was'nt particularly looking but if a good deal came along...

Thanks to all above for advice,If anybody books,let me know how it goes ...:2thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived