Brittany Snow

i8hibsh

The Mighty Thor

JKB's resident Chin Fetishist strikes again!

I agree with JOH. Not your best mate.

Not in the Reese Witherspoon class.

I8, Your taste in women is rank rotten.

Agreed.May i add he is fast becoming the most boring poster on here.IMO of course.

Agreed.May i add he is fast becoming the most boring poster on here.IMO of course.

:th_o: Shhhhhhhh, Keep him over here with his "Tidy burds ad Sh**" or "Whit tae dae wa the knickers a stole affie the neeburs washin line" threads....At least it stops him talking Drivel on the Terrace!! :2thumbsup:

:th_o: Shhhhhhhh, Keep him over here with his "Tidy burds ad Sh**" or "Whit tae dae wa the knickers a stole affie the neeburs washin line" threads....At least it stops him talking Drivel on the Terrace!! :2thumbsup:

You have a point.My mistake.The guys posts are top notch in the Shed :10900:

I P Knightley
The most screwable woman on the planet - FACT

Are you working in London this week?

It's just I saw a guy on the tube earlier taking photos of a young female passengers' feet. Full on Canon SLR with big lens. I didn't think "pervert"; I thought "I wonder if that's I8hibsh?"

It's just I saw a guy on the tube earlier taking photos of a young female passengers' feet. Full on Canon SLR with big lens. I didn't think "pervert"; I thought "I wonder if that's I8hibsh?"

:10900:

Wasn't she in some teen trash film last night? I'm sure it was her, I saw a few mins of it.

I P Knightley
where does she lose the 3.5?

Just guessing - it wasn't my 6.5 but I'd say:

The scar on the forehead that smacks of "lobotomy"

Oh, and the legs ain't so attractive either

woman_with_very_muscular_legs.jpg

brittany_snow_had_an_eating_disorder_1.0.0.0x0.470x506.jpeg

I didn't want to confuse the issue so I've only reproduced this final photo.

I agree with the 6.5 although I'd maybe be generous and stretch to a 7.

Her skin is a mess, apart from the scar on the forehead, the ugly wrinkle line on her neck, it looks pockmarked and covered in foundation.

The nose, is straight, if a little big. Small noses are cute, hers is.... prominent.

The chin is chinsome, it's not in the Coultard league, but it's definitely present.

The lips are thin, the mouth cruel.

The hair is just a mess and it's a mess in every picture.

She has quite nice eyes, even though they're a little dead and vacant in the picture above, in the other shots, she has quite nice eyes.

"The most screwable woman on the planet", I can only assume that's because she's had so few other offers. Ugly chicks try harder.

i8hibsh: this is the most screwable woman on the planet. Gentlemen and gentlemen (and feminists who drink from the furry cup): I give you Pamela David.

pamela-david.jpg

pamela-david.jpg

Pamela_David-celebrity_photo_model_001.jpg

She's grade A Argentine, and is so fine that she makes Gabriela Sabatini look, er, less than divine. :stuart:

i8: you have a lot to learn, son.

I P Knightley

She's grade A Argentine, and is so fine that she makes Gabriela Sabatini look, er, less than divine. :stuart:

i8 = PWNED

Good work, Shaun; that first photo is quite stunning. I know how much you appreciate Sabatini so thems are big words!

One question (save me looking it up on dictionary.com), can a person be an "Argentine" or is she/he an "Argentinean"? I though Argentine related to the land.

I P Knightley
Here's a couple for the chin freak to bash one out over...

:biglaugh:

and another

article-1127052-03292B15000005DC-768_468x524.jpg

...and I don't mean Anthea Redfern!

i8 = PWNED

Good work, Shaun; that first photo is quite stunning. I know how much you appreciate Sabatini so thems are big words!

One question (save me looking it up on dictionary.com), can a person be an "Argentine" or is she/he an "Argentinean"? I though Argentine related to the land.

Good question! I think you're right: since the Argentine became Argentina in the English vernacular, its people became Argentinian too. But the crucial point is: Argentinian doesn't rhyme. :smiley2:

And if you're reading this Gaby, it's OK my petal. I still love you. :heartpump:

i think the BBC usually use Argentine, but i'm pretty sure either is fine. Argentine should probably be avoided as it also means "of or relating to silver"

Yes and it wasn't their feet it was more their ankles :smiley2:

Wasn't she in some teen trash film last night? I'm sure it was her, I saw a few mins of it.

aye John Tucker must die

Her skin is a mess, apart from the scar on the forehead, the ugly wrinkle line on her neck, it looks pockmarked and covered in foundation.

The nose, is straight, if a little big. Small noses are cute, hers is.... prominent.

The chin is chinsome, it's not in the Coultard league, but it's definitely present.

She has quite nice eyes, even though they're a little dead and vacant in the picture above, in the other shots, she has quite nice eyes.

"The most screwable woman on the planet", I can only assume that's because she's had so few other offers. Ugly chicks try harder.

holy sh** you must be fighting them off with a stick!

i8hibsh: this is the most screwable woman on the planet. Gentlemen and gentlemen (and feminists who drink from the furry cup): I give you Pamela David.

pamela-david.jpg

pamela-david.jpg

cracking Norks I will say that!

pamela-david.jpg

pamela-david.jpg

Thanks Dad :smiley2:

chester copperpot

I agree with I8, that lassie is freaking awesome.

Anyone who calls her a dog etc etc, is either a harry hoofter or plainly just gay.

Most of the men who post on KB look like this:

fat-man-at-computer.jpg

And yet they would turn her doon. Dont make me laugh.

Johanes de Silentio

pamela-david.jpg

pamela-david.jpg

Mr Lawson, I salute you, sir! :2thumbsup:

Carl Weathers

Sorry Doc', you're taking the Lilian Gish here!

:laugh:

She's a lovely looking girl.

But clearly not as good as the thread title suggests.

Anyone who calls her a dog etc etc, is either a harry hoofter or plainly just gay.

Most of the men who post on KB look like this:

fat-man-at-computer.jpg

And yet they would turn her doon. Dont make me laugh.

some people baffle me

an absolute fox and the 'hunks' on here go "meh"

All I can say CC is they must be fighting them off with a stick

I P Knightley

I don't see anyone saying they'd turn her down. Folk, though, seem to be questioning the BURSD grading applied by the OP.

He's claimed, in his usual flamboyant, 'look at me and how much I know about BURSD' style (and I'll come back to that), that this blonde person with slight skin problems, a scar in the middle of her forehead and some, quite frankly, boyish features is the "Most Screwable" BURD he can think of.

In one fell swoop of the keyboard, Shaun has shown this to be manifestly untrue. (And before you twist my words, I'm not suggesting that Shaun is more screwable than this Snow girl!!:))

Others have merely rated her on the conventional 1 to 10 scale. Likewise, I'd probably give her a 6-7 but, then, I'd shag anything that's about 4 or above - given half a chance. If Ms Snow were to approach me and ask politely for a damn good seeing to, I must confess, I would most likely oblige.

So, who is the "Harry Hoofter"? I think this is a discussion we've had before and if memory serves me correctly, I think that the JKB analysts were in pretty strong agreement that I8's constant proclamations about BURSD were just a little too over the top to have come from a truly happy heterosexual male. I can't be doing with hunting back through previous threads but I have a very strong recollection that, in fact, he confessed to being at the very least "curious" regarding tending his garden in an uphill fashion.

I'd be surprised whether the open-minded and tolerant masses on JKB would care one way or the other so, I8, it will save you a lot of stress if you were to quit with the faux-hetty threads.

The Old Tolbooth
I don't see anyone saying they'd turn her down. Folk, though, seem to be questioning the BURSD grading applied by the OP.

He's claimed, in his usual flamboyant, 'look at me and how much I know about BURSD' style (and I'll come back to that), that this blonde person with slight skin problems, a scar in the middle of her forehead and some, quite frankly, boyish features is the "Most Screwable" BURD he can think of.

In one fell swoop of the keyboard, Shaun has shown this to be manifestly untrue. (And before you twist my words, I'm not suggesting that Shaun is more screwable than this Snow girl!!:))

Others have merely rated her on the conventional 1 to 10 scale. Likewise, I'd probably give her a 6-7 but, then, I'd shag anything that's about 4 or above - given half a chance. If Ms Snow were to approach me and ask politely for a damn good seeing to, I must confess, I would most likely oblige.

So, who is the "Harry Hoofter"? I think this is a discussion we've had before and if memory serves me correctly, I think that the JKB analysts were in pretty strong agreement that I8's constant proclamations about BURSD were just a little too over the top to have come from a truly happy heterosexual male. I can't be doing with hunting back through previous threads but I have a very strong recollection that, in fact, he confessed to being at the very least "curious" regarding tending his garden in an uphill fashion.

I'd be surprised whether the open-minded and tolerant masses on JKB would care one way or the other so, I8, it will save you a lot of stress if you were to quit with the faux-hetty threads.

:rofl:

Post of the year mate!! :laugh:

chester copperpot

I was just trying to give our resident Mangina a bit of moral support, that's all.:10900:

Miller Jambo 60

I have met the OP, he is not gay.

Hope that helps.

Doug.

Hope that helps.

Doug.

Just because he didna try and Jump your bones...Proves NOTHIN'!!! :stuart:

Unless he's let yoo wat..............Nae I'll leave it!! :hat2:

Miller Jambo 60
Just because he didna try and Jump your bones...Proves NOTHIN'!!! :stuart:

Unless he's let yoo wat..............Nae I'll leave it!! :hat2:

Aye stop right there.:smiley2:

I P Knightley

Hope that helps.

Doug.

A simple meeting proves nothing, I'm afraid, Doug.

I once met Stephen Fry a long time ago and there was absolutely nothing at that meeting that suggested to me that he would be gay. Mind you, he never showed me bundles of photos of boyish looking chinny people in ladies underwear. Had he done so, I might well have suspected there was something he wanted to cover up.

Miller Jambo 60
A simple meeting proves nothing, I'm afraid, Doug.

I once met Stephen Fry a long time ago and there was absolutely nothing at that meeting that suggested to me that he would be gay. Mind you, he never showed me bundles of photos of boyish looking chinny people in ladies underwear. Had he done so, I might well have suspected there was something he wanted to cover up.

Or on the other hand if the OP showed me his knicker collection, then I could judge.

Doug.

Archived