New Shoes

The Doctor

Commander Harris
I wore them when I said I would and were you there to laugh and point?

You were not.

You let me down CCP. You should be ashamed.

I meant to come and point and laugh too, but I arrived pretty early so decided just to go in get a pie and take my seat. I should have been more patient :)

Okay, Saturday's your big chance, back of the Main Stand about 2.45, I'll be there, in my shoes, having a smoke and fretting about our lack of options up front, as usual.

I meant to come and point and laugh too, but I arrived pretty early so decided just to go in get a pie and take my seat. I should have been more patient :)

You could have bought 2, one to eat, and one to throw at Sweeney for his crimes against footwear!

Okay, Saturday's your big chance, back of the Main Stand about 2.45, I'll be there, in my shoes, having a smoke and fretting about our lack of options up front, as usual.

And in a watering hole prior?:beer:

And in a watering hole prior?:beer:

Unlikely, but if I am it'll probably be the Tynie Arms. It'll be too packed to view the footwear though!

I got given a gift of a pair of these

pump.jpg

Are they too much?

Are they 'look at me' shoes?

Are they just a bit naff?

Am I too old (36) to get away with them?

Or are they da' bomb? (as the kids were saying a couple of years ago)

Answer YES to first 4 questions and NO to last one ;)

And I hate to sound racist (honest) But if you are not African American then they may look odd on you

Era Macaroons
I got given a gift of a pair of these

pump.jpg

Are they just a bit naff?

Am I too old (36) to get away with them?

These are just totally minging, what are you thinking of? at 36 u should know better.

Fashion doesnt stop when your past your twenties, but wearing what teenagers would wear and thinking your 'fashionable' is another thing alltogether......chuck them in the bin, they are *****e.....nae wonder they were a 'gift'.....probably received as a gift by your gifter and been doing the rounds until somebody thinks....hold on...they might just be awright .

If you need trainer help....just buy addidas and you wont go far wrong.

It doesn't matter how many times I've seen this image now, every time I look at it I am still truly shocked at how hideous they are. Like a cross between wellys, slippers and baseball boots.

It doesn't matter how many times I've seen this image now, every time I look at it I am still truly shocked at how hideous they are. Like a cross between wellys, slippers and baseball boots.

But at the same time...strangely alluring? Bit like the girlfriends mum really.

Archived