What does HMFC mean to you at this time?

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

As a supporter of over 30 years, and worshipper of heroes such as Robbo,JC,McDonald,Mackay,Foster,Clark,Fulton,Adam,Roussett,Crabbe etc etc.

The current Hearts team and club as a whole does not feel like Hearts, i struggle to get motivated for games, i cant relate to any players, i hate the owner, the manager doest give a feck, there is no communication between club and fans and the atmosphere at the games is non existent!

I would go as far as saying im not bothered either way if we win,lose or draw because nothing is going to change!

What are your feelings?

As a supporter of over 30 years, and worshipper of heroes such as Robbo,JC,McDonald,Mackay,Foster,Clark,Fulton,Adam,Roussett,Crabbe etc etc.

The current Hearts team and club as a whole does not feel like Hearts, i struggle to get motivated for games, i cant relate to any players, i hate the owner, the manager doest give a feck, there is no communication between club and fans and the atmosphere at the games is non existent!

I would go as far as saying im not bothered either way if we win,lose or draw because nothing is going to change!

What are your feelings?

Its not only Hearts, the whole of football is dead as we knew it.

Name another top team who does have players they can relate to? The owner situation is the same at loads of clubs now?

The game, if it's to survive needs a major overhaul and I hope the restriction of first team squad numbers in the EPL is the start of it. Add a wage cap and re-introduce the three foreigner rule and we're on the road to recovery. Unfortunately it'll never happen due to the fact they are probably illegal due to "restriction of trade" or some other scheidt.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

What are your feelings?

Honestly?

It just feels like a trough just now, been there, done it, bought the strip! We peak and we trough... That IS Hearts as far as I can remember.

I want Vlad out but I want us to have made some pretty hefty inroads into the debt before we even consider that as an option.

I think Csaba has his faults like not dropping players when their form is rotten and some questionable subs but I think he really does care an awfull lot... Hate to keep going on about it but we need a striker, the other problems would not seem as apparent if we had someone banging in the chances we continue to create.

That is it really... Apart from a questionable owner and a bigger debt we are not really any better or worse than the other ninety per cent of our history... One great season followed by an average one, followed by an awfull one, followed by a reasonable one... MEH! That is our lot and pretty much always has been.

Still love my club like a family member though. :smiley2:

I think I have the same view as the OP.

I wasn't happy last season either, I don't mind if we get beat in games where the effort and desire is still there but now I see we have a home game and it feels like I'm forcing myself along to watch a bunch of imposters who can't be bothered.

Bring back the 3 foreigner rule.

Next season it pains me to say that the ST probably won't get renewed. ?460 or whatever it is is a lot for the quality on show. Albeit I will end up going to all the games anyway....

I think this sums up how I feel at the moment - :qqb017:

Honestly?

It just feels like a trough just now, been there, done it, bought the strip! We peak and we trough... That IS Hearts as far as I can remember.

I want Vlad out but I want us to have made some pretty hefty inroads into the debt before we even consider that as an option.

I think Csaba has his faults like not dropping players when their form is rotten and some questionable subs but I think he really does care an awfull lot... Hate to keep going on about it but we need a striker, the other problems would not seem as apparent if we had someone banging in the chances we continue to create.

That is it really... Apart from a questionable owner and a bigger debt we are not really any better or worse than the other ninety per cent of our history... One great season followed by an average one, followed by an awfull one, followed by a reasonable one... MEH! That is our lot and pretty much always has been.

Still love my club like a family member though. :smiley2:

Goodoh Mothy, goodoh

It's because we feel so much for the club that we feel so bad about things. Not really apathy surely so much as frustration that things looked briefly so good and we feel powerless to influence anything.

There have always been highs and lows following Hearts, I don't think many would dispute that we are in a low now.

For me things do feel different this time. It's ironic that the Romanov era has used the tag line "Heart & Soul" because that's exactly what the Mad One has destroyed. I miss the days when a new signing filled you with excitement, in recent times the signings have create more questions than they answer.......who signed him, why did we sign him when we have no forwards etc etc. The club is run like a rich mans play thing and as the years pass and debts grow it's fairly obvious that there is no leadership, no game plan and no ambition. I thank Romanov for saving the club, but I can't for the life of me figure out why he did it because he is now leading us to a much more serious situation than the one he rescued us from.

I used to hate seeing Hearts struggle, but I would be kicking every ball with the players every game. Now I just feel weary, the players look weary and so does the manager. Nothing will change under Romanov, and no one will buy him out particulary with the huge debts he has run up. We are in a mess and leaderless and there is nothing we can do about it.

I am also getting to the stage where I dont care if we win/lose/draw.

Mr Romanov has drained any passion that i had for my team.

I am no longer interested in watching them as IMO we as fans deserve better than what we are being offered just now.

Dont get me wrong, Csaba is not much better and I think he is getting found out big time this season but the main problem comes from the very top, VR.

Until he is gone, things will never change.

Like Jambomickey on the other thread, I may not have a solution to the problem but I am now desperate for us to get rid of VR asap and quite frankly I am sick of other fans saying "shut up, unless YOU have the solution".

TBH honest though, the solution is simple, we need a knight in shining armour to but the looney out.

Colonel Kurtz

I have watched some ****e at Tynecastle,but at least wwe felt the team was the best ****e we could put out,and there was a bit of effort.

Whatever incumbant was in charege Lindsay,Parker,Mercer,Robinson in the main turned up and took the stick.

We have people like OBua missing a chance an smiling after it,we have a manager who is only worried about his CV

What are your feelings?

I don't remember writing the above post...BUT, It's Exactly how I feel!!!

The players & Owner obviously don't give a ****...The Manager, Who I was a BIG Fan of, Just doesn't seem to know what he's doing...Fek knows what Obua has to do to get dropped!!

I've all but given up!

Madfud, GTF.

Archived