Got kicked out my first gig after 30 years

Hambone

Not quite rock and roll.

At Fightstar tonight Four bands on all pretty good.

One of my girls feels at bit sick near the end so i go

and get her some water from the bar...

She drinks some and is feeling ok.

So i Lobs the rest rock'n' roll style into the baying crowd.

Jonny jobsworthorth clocks me, i clock him so i move

away for five mins but it is SAS stuff for him.

I go back to my girls and within a minute he ask

me to go with him.

Out the back door,but i tell him i have two 14 year old girls with

me(so i have to stay)Only 10 mins to go.

So he wants to go back in and get my girls and they will have to leave as well

I tell him i can't find them:10900:he is ****ed off

photo?album_id=220018081&photo_id=294076900http://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?album_id=220018081&photo_id=294076900

What an utter ****!

Throwing the dregs of pints of water/lager/whatever else into a crowd is a tradition as old as the hills.

I would've told him to **** right off.

I absolutely hate people throwing drinks about at gigs. I've no sympathy if you did get thrown out. At least it was only water, still a real pain in the ass for the person it hits though.

I absolutely hate people throwing drinks about at gigs. I've no sympathy if you did get thrown out. At least it was only water, still a real pain in the ass for the person it hits though.

+1

i remember a few years ago travis were playing the barrowlands, think it was either xmas eve or hogmanay.

My mate lobbed a pint at the stage and caught lead singers mike full flush.

Beer sprayed all over the guy.

IIRC they nearly walked off the stage complaining " dont you know theres electrical equipment up here".

**** off you soppy git and start making albums like the first one!

heartgarfunkel

My mate gobbed on that Lorraine out of Deacon Blue and called her 'a slag' at the SECC. He didn't want to go but his burd forced the issue. Ah, the classy late 80s!

throwing cups of water/beer/**** is the realm of the knobend. I would have thought a elderly gent such as yourself would have known better :laugh:

So your 14yr old daughter is unwell at a gig, starts to feel a bit better and then your first thought is to launch the cup of water into the crowd before abandoning her to hide from a steward??

So your 14yr old daughter is unwell at a gig, starts to feel a bit better and then your first thought is to launch the cup of water into the crowd before abandoning her to hide from a steward??

Yep

Kids are texting where are you

I tell them i got kicked out for tossing water.

reply.. ha ha ha

mulleted_jambo
Yep

Kids are texting where are you

I tell them i got kicked out for tossing water.

reply.. ha ha ha

I threw a batenburg cake at Joss Stone at T in the park once. Only missed her by about a foot. Would have loved it to have exploded in her grill. :2thumbsup:

Some places have, shall we say, 'odd' policies on throwing drinks.

One of the places I work has gigs of various kinds on a regular basis. On the 'briefing sheet' it always instructs us to let the 'younger generation' get away with it as we want their repeat buisness etc but if it is somebody who is deemed 'older' then we are to turf them out.

Strange rule and one that I have never enforced.

Victor Mancini

i once through a pie at kelham o'hanlon at tannadice when we got beat 5-2 in the nineties, robbo missed a pen and kev thomas smacked in the re-bound, chucked pie at the **** as he turned round to pick the ball out the net!

InNothingWeTrust

I'd have been at that gig if money wasn't holding me back. Saw them earlier this year at the ABC in the weej and also a couple of years ago at the Liquid Rooms. Liquid Rooms is a fantastic venue. Can't wait for it to re open for some gigs.

My mate gobbed on that Lorraine out of Deacon Blue and called her 'a slag' at the SECC. He didn't want to go but his burd forced the issue. Ah, the classy late 80s!

Spitting on someone is a big no no.Dirty pig.

i remember a few years ago travis were playing the barrowlands, think it was either xmas eve or hogmanay.

My mate lobbed a pint at the stage and caught lead singers mike full flush.

Beer sprayed all over the guy.

IIRC they nearly walked off the stage complaining " dont you know theres electrical equipment up here".

**** off you soppy git and start making albums like the first one!

I can't believe you wasted your Xmas Eve or Hogmanay watching that pish

Daydream Believer
I threw a batenburg cake at Joss Stone at T in the park once. Only missed her by about a foot. Would have loved it to have exploded in her grill. :2thumbsup:

:10900:

That's probably the funniest and most random thing I have ever read. WTF were you doing with batenburg cake at T in the park. I can't stop laughing!

chester copperpot
:10900:

That's probably the funniest and most random thing I have ever read. WTF were you doing with batenburg cake at T in the park. I can't stop laughing!

Probably had stimulants in it too. Imagine wasting it on that hoormeister Joss Stone.

Spitting on someone is a big no no.Dirty pig.

It doesn't get much lower, and to do it to a lady its a:hang: offence

would have agreed wholeheartedly, but then you went and used the word 'ass' instead of 'arse'.

poor show.

Archived