UP YOUR VIVA !!

Jacko72

my flatmate has decided this is the funniest thing ever and says it approx 100 times a day.

getting right on my chebs.

Felix Lighter

Definately freeky.But the ad is quite funny,there aren't enough funny ads on tv these days compared to the olden days.:19:

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Its ****e. The whole premis for the advert is copied 100% from Human Traffic (2 deadbeats shouting the same slogan back and forward to each other over the phone)

Its ****e. The whole premis for the advert is copied 100% from Human Traffic (2 deadbeats shouting the same slogan back and forward to each other over the phone)

nice one bruvva

The boy in the advert is pretty offensively ugly. Good marketing strategy; ugly sells.

This guy compered a comedy show at the festival this year that was trully awful. He was tolerable but the rest acts were murder.

The only funny bit was when this guy asked my mate what he was thinking about as he looked deep in thought. My mate promptly respond with 'I was wondering if at any point you would get funny' before then standing up and walking out! Genius :10900:

InNothingWeTrust

He does look like ****. Good advertising campaign though. Gets people talking about it (on forums and in pubs etc) and spreads the advert about through word of mouth. The slogan's quite catchy as well.

• 3 months later...

Archived