Best seats at tynie yesterday

PsychocAndy

As some of you may know I cant go to Tynie a lot but managed to get there yesterday with the Wee Fella.

We were in the Roseburn Stand H 11 17 and were treated to the best ever person to sit next to.

She was funny, informative, swore like a trooper and by the end of their time, about 85 mins, embarrassed, " My God everyone will think I've got tourettes".

Well missus woman you were brilliant, and my son is hoping that the next game we go to your there too.

You turned a turd of a game into a joy, and for that I thank you.

Frankenstein Jambo.
As some of you may know I cant go to Tynie a lot but managed to get there yesterday with the Wee Fella.

We were in the Roseburn Stand H 11 17 and were treated to the best ever person to sit next to.

She was funny, informative, swore like a trooper and by the end of their time, about 85 mins, embarrassed, " My God everyone will think I've got tourettes".

Well missus woman you were brilliant, and my son is hoping that the next game we go to your there too.

You turned a turd of a game into a joy, and for that I thank you.

Ok, that good.

However, don't no if i'd be wanting my kid listening to someone "swearing like a trooper." I no it is part a parcel but i couldn't say i'd like it.

Anyways...good for you.

The Wee Fella is 13 and heard worse in the playground and when I'm watching the games on the telly, unfortunately.

I couldn't tell if she was fit or not as I never turned around to see, I was watching the game with her great commentary in my right ear.

Archived