Parking at Parkhead

sked21

The folk that usually give me a lift aren't going to the game on Wednesday. So me and (hopefully) a mate are going through once we have finished uni and college respectively.

I pretty much know how to get there but now the Commonwealth stuff is getting build on the grass land where is the best place to park? Am I right in thinking London Road? I will hopefully be there pretty early.

Thanks in advance for the help.

always a jambo

London Road will probably be your best bet, if not then try the road that runs beside the grass land(don't know what its called)

Failing that then you'll have to chance your luck in one of the side streets.

London Road will probably be your best bet, if not then try the road that runs beside the grass land(don't know what its called)

Failing that then you'll have to chance your luck in one of the side streets.

..... but be aware of the wee sc umbags that damage folks cars if you don't give them any money.

any where down springfield road should be ok, supporters buses park down near the bottom of springfield road.

I've never had any problems parking amongst the Celtic fans on London Road, though it was a nervy walk back to the car after the last game of last season (only time i have felt the need to hide my colours).

Lucky if there will be 20 000 there (although we have sold over 2 k), so any side street off Springfiled Rd your best bet.

Lucky if there will be 20 000 there (although we have sold over 2 k), so any side street off Springfiled Rd your best bet.

Where did u get the 2k figure from mate? Excellent if correct

Where did u get the 2k figure from mate? Excellent if correct

Would be surprised if we have sold over 2, never mind 2000!

Guest jambomickey
Aye, im on the bus.you? Where do we get parked? I usually go thru in the car

aye i'll be there as usual mate, park about 10 mins walk from the ground.

Sexton Hardcastle

The further down London road there is a small sort of industrial estate. A carpet shop and a garage i think. That where we parked last time i drove through. Was an alrite-ish part of town.

2.5k am hearing now a think thats amazing for wed nite in so called diddy cup and from so called fans that boo and dont support team lets rock parkhead and create a party

hearts are having a party hibs are in there bed

2.5k am hearing now a think thats amazing for wed nite in so called diddy cup and from so called fans that boo and dont support team lets rock parkhead and create a party

hearts are having a party hibs are in there bed

And you hear this in the middle of the night after a Sunday when the ticket office is closed?

:nah:

Archived