Neilson , Karapidis, Aguiar (& Berra)

CJGJ

In reality 2 have been replaced by Thomson and Goncalves leaving Bruno as the real loss -- the rest of the team are the same so why the struggles this season.

Zal missing from the team through suspension and injury, Kingston and the manager having a bout of childish he says she says, Loss of form of Driver , Ruben and Wallace meaning a lack of creation down the left hand side. Injuries to Nade Elliot and others have all contributed.

However what needs to be addressed is the managers devotion to certain players -- Obua for one -- bar a couple of headers he is a waste of space -- no drive, commitment or willingness to go the extra mile -- drop him now.

Stewart - simply woeful -- passing poor, always shouting and pointing at others to do his job and his rash challenges cost us never mind his need to take stupid quick free kicks when we have set piece positions.

Time for a kick up the backside and back to basics -- 4-4-2 with todays defence and a midfield of Driver, Ruben, Black and Kingston with Nade and Glen up front ( I would change more if Zal was fit and would bring back McGowan to play midfield -- at least he might try to break into the box)

Stupid though it sounds I think the basis of a decent SPL team is there (only one game lost by more than one goal and that when down to ten men)

Neilson and Berra not missed, Aguiar and Karapidis greatly missed

You have definitely been on the sauce. "Berra not missed", i've heard it all now. Berra or Bouzid hmmmmmmm thats a toughie.

You have definitely been on the sauce. "Berra not missed", i've heard it all now. Berra or Bouzid hmmmmmmm thats a toughie.

I think he was more meaning - Berra or Goncalves?

Err, Berra every day of the week.

There isn't that much between them to be honest.

Goncalves has far more strength and probably a bit more pace. Berra is a better organiser and probably better at tackling.

There isn't that much between them to be honest.

Goncalves has far more strength and probably a bit more pace. Berra is a better organiser and probably better at tackling.

I'll guarantee you Goncalves will never be a regular starter in the EPL. Bambi on ice with the ball at his feet. By the way Berra has bulked up big time since going south.

Diadora Van Basten

CJGJ you saved me time as I was going to post pretty much the same thing about Csabas pet players.

I reckon that we are not getting the best out of Driver or Suso due to the new formation and the obvious thing to do would be to drop Obua and go to either a 4 4 2 (my preference) or a 4 4 1 1.

Jam Tarts 1874

We really miss Bruno and Karipidis. I don't see how anyone can say we miss Berra, we played most of last season without him.

Guest jambomickey

for 3 seasons now our good players who have left have been replaced with dross! the team now is worse than the team we had on the park under robinson when vlad came in.

Guest jambomickey
We really miss Bruno and Karipidis. I don't see how anyone can say we miss Berra, we played most of last season without him.

berra or bouzid?

Thunderstruck

Correct. Of the two you mention, Kari is the bigger loss as his role was the keystone in the team, supporting defence and giving the midfield a platform.

Ruben is not suited to that role and it may be that Jonsson could do a job there.

We miss the organisation of Karipidis and we desperately somebody like him in midfield winning balls but without aspirations of being the playmaker.

We miss Aguiar's ability to play in Csaba's system/formation. We could well do without Bruno if tactics were changed.

Archived