Morrissey collapses on stage

Fat Striker

There is a light..is up there in my number 1 spot of all time tunes..why do you hate him exactly? Is it that his sexuality is questionable? Who cares if he likes boys or girls or heaven forbid is celibate as he says he is.....He is very certainly a lyrical genious of my time on the planet.

Get well soon Mister..I for one happen to like ya :10900:

There is a light..is up there in my number 1 spot of all time tunes..why do you hate him exactly? Is it that his sexuality is questionable? Who cares if he likes boys or girls or heaven forbid is celibate as he says he is.....He is very certainly a lyrical genious of my time on the planet.

Get well soon Mister..I for one happen to like ya :10900:

Stop trying to stir.

I, personally, hate him because he's a poncey, self-righteous arrogant pr-ick.

Stop trying to stir.

I, personally, hate him because he's a poncey, self-righteous arrogant pr-ick.

Stir? Nope definately not I happen to love his music and lyrics. If you want to attack me for it then do so on its merit.

Horses for courses Neave. My views are mine the same as yours are but you'd do well to appreciate everyone is different and not everyone agrees with your sentiments. :10900:

Stir? Nope definately not I happen to love his music and lyrics. If you want to attack me for it then do so on its merit.

Horses for courses Neave. My views are mine the same as yours are but you'd do well to appreciate everyone is different and not everyone agrees with your sentiments. :10900:

I was referring to this:

why do you hate him exactly? Is it that his sexuality is questionable?

Not an insinuation many would appreciate, kitster.

I was referring to this:

Do you reckon? ok then whatever you say mate. :10900:

The Smiths were great! Morrissey did the lyrics and Johnny Marr the music. there's never been a better guitar player on the planet in my eyes. He's still great. It's so juvenile if you think sexuality has anything to do with good music.

Nothing a bacon roll wouldn't sort.

Poof. I ****ing hate Morrissey.

Ok, you don't like him but why bring his sexuality into question?

You even had a go at Kitster by saying he was stirring.

If Moz's sexuality isn't questionable and thats not why you dislike him wyh call him a "Poof"?

Then why bring it up in your original post Mr Neave?

If it's irrelevant, it surely doesn't need to be mentioned - or is that too simplistic?

Anyway, get soon well Sir Moz.

The Smiths were great! Morrissey did the lyrics and Johnny Marr the music. there's never been a better guitar player on the planet in my eyes. He's still great. It's so juvenile if you think sexuality has anything to do with good music.

The Smiths were a great band. One of the best ever.

I hope Morrissey is ok. It's not the 1st time he's had health problems.

If it's irrelevant, it surely doesn't need to be mentioned - or is that too simplistic?

I think Neave meant Poof as in sissy rather than his homosexuality.

Hope he gets well soon, was really shocked when I read the article last night.

Dont think he has made an album of any real substance since Vauxhall and I, and his live band is nowhere near as good as it was, but Morrissey has done some brilliant stuff with The Smiths as well as the early part of his solo career.

Nothing a bacon roll wouldn't sort.

Poof. I ****ing hate Morrissey.

:2thumbsup: Well said. Can't stand the veggie preaching douche.

Miller Jambo 60
:2thumbsup: Well said. Can't stand the veggie preaching douche.

Thats that then, if he dosent like meat hes defo a wrong un.

Anyway get well soon.

Doug.

Tremendous artist, arrogant ball-bag.

Did he not say he didn't believe in music videos and then sell out when someone offered enough money?

Johanes de Silentio

"Listen, Mike and Andy, I'm refusing to add the vocals to what will be our breakthrough single until you both agree to play for wages, and sign over all of the recording and publishing royalties to myself and Johnny, because we're the real talent in this band. What's it going to be?" [Morrisey, in a recording studio in the early 80s]

Karma!

Hendrix.

Thats that then, if he dosent like meat hes defo a wrong un.

Anyway get well soon.

Doug.

Morrissey, written about 475,059,248 songs.

Three were quite good.

Maybe its just me but i dont like artists that sing like their arse is dancing on a spoon.

Ok, you don't like him but why bring his sexuality into question?

You even had a go at Kitster by saying he was stirring.

If Moz's sexuality isn't questionable and thats not why you dislike him wyh call him a "Poof"?

I honestly didn't even know he was gay (or not, as the case may be...). scott_jambo's right: I was referring to his general poofy, w-nkiness as opposed to him actually being gay.

I honestly didn't even know he was gay (or not, as the case may be...). scott_jambo's right: I was referring to his general poofy, w-nkiness as opposed to him actually being gay.

pfffft. aye ok neave whatever. Keep taking Scott's pills :lightbulb:

pfffft. aye ok neave whatever. Keep taking Scott's pills :lightbulb:

Why would he lie? You have a deep mistrust of men, i dont know where that stems from. :nah:

Carl Spackler

They've just diagnosed the problem with him. He had a thorn in his side. It's been there since he was a boy apparently.

I would argue that sexuality in all it's flavours has everything to do with music. I'm not dsayin a gay man making music is rubbish or a straight mans is better. I'm saying sexuality influences 90% of the songs we love. Nothing juvenile there.

They've just diagnosed the problem with him. He had a thorn in his side. It's been there since he was a boy apparently.

:sick:

I've not heard anything today,is he Still Ill!?

:nah:

Archived