Homepage

Serj Tankian

Mine is the BBC Homepage.

Pretty decent as you can add and remove things to have it set out how you want with Sport, News, Weather, TV Schedule etc.

BoJack Horseman

I just have a set number of tabs that open when I open firefox. Facebook, here etc.

I've heard that http://www.google.com/ig is one of the better homepages though. You can add different 'widgets' which let you bring in content from all your favourite websites. Including here.

jamboinglasgow
Mine is the BBC Homepage.

Pretty decent as you can add and remove things to have it set out how you want with Sport, News, Weather, TV Schedule etc.

same, you get news, sport, weather (for your local area) stock market, tv schedule, iplayer all on the same page. Whats not to like.

I just have a set number of tabs that open when I open firefox. Facebook, here etc.

I've heard that http://www.google.com/ig is one of the better homepages though. You can add different 'widgets' which let you bring in content from all your favourite websites. Including here.

I have tried to do that but have not managed to do that, please tell me how to do it.

thanks

BoJack Horseman
I have tried to do that but have not managed to do that, please tell me how to do it.

thanks

Open the tabs that you want, exactly how you want them to look when you start firefox.

Go to Tools -> Options -> Main

Under the homepage section click 'use current pages'.

Done.

Open the tabs that you want, exactly how you want them to look when you start firefox.

Go to Tools -> Options -> Main

Under the homepage section click 'use current pages'.

Done.

:2thumbsup:

Archived