Section N (Lower) Toilets Today

neave

Did anyone else see, or even better know the owner of, the MASSIVE dump in the cubicle furthest the door in the Section N toilets today?

Literally went from underneath the pan to out the water. Mightily impressive.

Did anyone else see, or even better know the owner of, the MASSIVE dump in the cubicle furthest the door in the Section N toilets today?

Literally went from underneath the pan to out the water. Mightily impressive.

The facilities give me the boak, but when you see something like that all you can do is applaud.

Miller Jambo 60
The EEN should photograph it and post it as a match report.

Would be in line with their crap reports.

Doug.

Neave on toley patrol today it appears?

Went in for a pish and all the trough was taken. Jumped into the nearest cubicle and saw it staring back at me.

I must say, I had a wee chuckle to myself.

After a crap performance and a crap result, at least this thread has put a smile on my face. :)

Went in for a pish and all the trough was taken. Jumped into the nearest cubicle and saw it staring back at me.

I must say, I had a wee chuckle to myself.

Did you take a leak down the massive protruding part so it was like a volcano eruption?

Sydney Devine

I bet the jobby was better developed than Obua's legs! Thicker and more muscular! Although thinking about it, I ain't ever seen sweetcorn stuck to big Dave's thigh?

Jokes borderline racist now!

Anyway, should have taken a picture and claimed it as your own on ratemypoo.com

Bet it look liked Harvey in a jacuzzi :10900:

Its 3.20am...I am up watching the UFC with the volume pretty low to keep the Mrs from waken up and reading that comment has just put me into hysterics :10900:

It would take a brave man (or a desperate man) to take a dump in there!

Thinking about it the guy a few seats along from me took off like a bat out of hell during the match. Maybe it was him!

HAHAHAHAHA!

BLACK PEOPLE LOOK LIKE TURDS!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!

**** me.

:10900:

Glad to be back?

:10900:

Glad to be back?

Not really.

I do look forward to my next infraction for calling someone a "hobo" and yet seeing racist filth go unchecked though.

Not really.

I do look forward to my next infraction for calling someone a "hobo" and yet seeing racist filth go unchecked though.

We're misunderstood men, my friend. :laugh:

I have had two for saying Pakistani in bold letters when I clearly wasn't being serious. Another for daring to utter "Orange Order". :hang:

Just been confirmed that ground staff had to break it up into teddy bears noses to enable flushing.

not got a link to the story, sorry.

Miller Jambo 60

I have had two for saying Pakistani in bold letters when I clearly wasn't being serious. Another for daring to utter "Orange Order". :hang:

You devil, and you got released.

Doctor FinnBarr

I'll raise you to a weeks ban for telling a story about "Frank the plumber" and putting the 1st letter of each word in bold even tho it was obvious it was a joke!

:hat2:

I'll raise you to a weeks ban for telling a story about "Frank the plumber" and putting the 1st letter of each word in bold even tho it was obvious it was a joke!

:laugh::2thumbsup:

That's priceless :2thumbsup:

Archived