Various Dad threads merged

Acey

Strong words but not totally misplaced,

Anyone paying hard earned money to watch that dros has every right to get animated.

However form is temporary class is Permanent.

Hopefully we can revisit the thread in a few weeks.

For the sake of your son's career get him away from the circus.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tiberius Stinkfinger

Very poor form to be slating family members of one of our players regardless of how well they are performing and I for one am quite ashamed by some of the comments from posters on all of these threads today.

Its high time the supporters of Hearts made their choice and either supported the side through the sticky patches or vanished.

Andy Driver is a very good footballer and his family should be very proud of him and I hope he remains at Tynecastle for a good few years before he moves down south to earn himself some big bucks.

I seen Obua up town the night and told him to his face that he was dreadful and better start putting in a bit effort. Surprisingly he never cuddled me and had a laugh. He just walked away. We should be targetting this imposter, not Andy Driver who is having a poor spell.

I seen Obua up town the night and told him to his face that he was dreadful and better start putting in a bit effort. Surprisingly he never cuddled me and had a laugh. He just walked away. We should be targetting this imposter, not Andy Driver who is having a poor spell.

Why not, he's gash too.

Why not, he's gash too.

Driver has shown he can do it which frustrates me too mate.. Obua has not. The guy is a diddy ride mate.

I seen Obua up town the night and told him to his face that he was dreadful better start putting in a bit effort. Surprisingly he never cuddled me and had a laugh. He just walked away. We should be targetting this imposter, not Andy Driver who is having a poor spell.

Wow. Give this guy a medal. :rolleyes:

Wow. Give this guy a medal. :rolleyes:

Agreed. Ponces like you probably moan about players then would buy them a pint if you seen them.

Agreed. Ponces like you probably moan about players then would buy them a pint if you seen them.

There's nothing wrong with moaning at/about him on here or at the game. But some d*ck coming up to them to abuse him when he's out trying to have a good time is out of order imo. I have no problems with David Obua as a person, I just think he's ****e.

Im sure he got enough abuse at the game without needing someone going upto him in his own free time to tell him what they think of him

There's nothing wrong with moaning at/about him on here or at the game. But some d*ck coming up to them to abuse him when he's out trying to have a good time is out of order imo. I have no problems with David Obua as a person, I just think he's ****e.

If being in Sainsburys in Morrison St is a good time then Edinburgh is gash. **** him. He is a disgrace and a wage thief.

Im sure he got enough abuse at the game without needing someone going upto him in his own free time to tell him what they think of him

I never done it to be hard as stated above. I done it because hes a joke. I hate the guy.

If being in Sainsburys in Morrison St is a good time then Edinburgh is gash. **** him. He is a disgrace and a wage thief.

Doesnt matter where you seen him, he doesnt need abuse when he is out minding his own business. Personally i hope he told you where to go.

Tell your son to stop being such a cocky little troll please. He's so sharp, he'll cut himself one day. And give him a clip round the ear if he doesn't fall into line. Thanks in advance.

Doesnt matter where you seen him, he doesnt need abuse when he is out minding his own business. Personally i hope he told you where to go.

Shut up. He just got in his 75K car that the likes of me and you paid for. Wage thieving *****.

Shut up. He just got in his 75K car that the likes of me and you paid for. Wage thieving *****.

That's just great. Maybe you'd like it if people walked up to you in your place of work, yelled at you you were **** and a wage thief? Thought not.

That's just great. Maybe you'd like it if people walked up to you in your place of work, yelled at you you were **** and a wage thief? Thought not.

Nah. I do my job properly. What you wanting anyway? You are as much of a Hearts fan as John Leslie. Bolt.

It's OK because Obua is rich, though.

Wow, he got into his 75k car, i apologise, what a wage thief, he deserves the abuse. Get a grip

Wow, he got into his 75k car, i apologise, what a wage thief, he deserves the abuse. Get a grip

Apology accepted.

Did he get rid of his White Range Rover? :th_o:

Nah. I do my job properly. What you wanting anyway? You are as much of a Hearts fan as John Leslie. Bolt.

:10900:

Looks like someone got out the wrong side of bed yesterday... Keep going though: it's pretty funny. :smiley2:

Marooned In Oz

I'm so sick of the abuse of our own players by some of our "fans". Especially someone like Andrew Driver who has such a good attitude and is very hard on himself.

Acey - you're just a troll. And a pathetic one at that who obviously revels in the failings of your supposed team.

Tell your son that he can either look interested or **** off. Gutless.

You having a laugh????

He is the only one who played through the summer and is getting shifted positions to suit obua.

Surely, this should be closed?

It's personal and insulting.

Referring something to someone's Dad? WTF?

Surely, this should be closed?

It's personal and insulting.

Referring something to someone's Dad? WTF?

I agree, cheap attention seeking and sad. If AD's father is as named,well done for dignified response.

If this is setting a standard..where does JKB go from here?

Why should we be targetting anyone?????

PMSL at that one.

But to be fair, I want him to stick around so I can hear all about Uruguayan football and maybe he could sign his book for me.

:qqb017:

Commander Harris

Well done to Mr. Driver, a far classier response than this terrible, attention seeking, trolling thread deserved.

portobellojambo1

I don't know if the OP is simply attention seeking or not, but to single out Andy Driver from yesterday is plain daft, and to aim such comments at someone's parent (who does use this board) was totally unnecessary.

I assume most of the people in the stadium yesterday took in the comments Gary Mackay made at half time, even though all he was doing was stating the blindingly obvious. If not when asked how Hearts could turn the game around his answer was get the ball to Wallace and Driver on the left. The solution is there for all to see, but said solution cannot be dealt with until we get that spineless big welt Obua out of the team.

While I agree Andy has not been performing well recently, and if asked I'm sure he would also agree, I am amongst those who feels part of the problem relates to the rush to get him back into the side when probably not actually ready for it, the other problem is that one of our better players is now being moved about from position to position to accommodate said Obua (maybe just me but any person getting paid at the level he is who finds losing the ball to opponents or missing golden opportunities worth laughing about should be emptied without delay).

Given time Driver's form will return, whereas Obua should be serving time for getting a job under false pretences. He is as near to being a footballer as Earth is to Mars.

This thread shows how far KB has fallen.

Whilst i think the majority of users are already aware that the OP is simply an attention-seeker who has a too high opinion of himself, i'm embarrassed that the mods never closed and deleted this thread.

boabyarsebiscuit

Whilst i think the majority of users are already aware that the OP is simply an attention-seeker who has a too high opinion of himself, i'm embarrassed that the mods never closed and deleted this thread.

What he said.

Miller Jambo 60
Whoever is in the box hopefully one of our strikers.

I agree that whoever it is would almost definately miss the resulting chance but it would be nice to see Driver give them the oppurtunity to miss.

Starting to believe his own hype i fear.

Aye aim it at the skinney waste of space who cant score in a brothel.

Doug.

Thunderstruck

Agreed and it isn't as if they haven't been reading the thread.

The Old Tolbooth

Agreed

The Old Tolbooth
Strong words but not totally misplaced,

Anyone paying hard earned money to watch that dros has every right to get animated.

However form is temporary class is Permanent.

Hopefully we can revisit the thread in a few weeks.

Well said Frank, I couldn't agree more.

Andy didn't look up to much yesterday, and hasn't so far this season, but other posters are spot when theys ay he's played all through the summer, and is being shunted around the team to accommodate and absolute fraudster of a player in the shape of Obua.

I've met Andy a few times and he's probably the most level headed footballer I've ever met in my life, he conducts himself brilliantly off the field and is a credit to the club, unlike some I could mention.

I've no doubt that Andy's form will return once he stops getting messed around by the buffoon in charge of team affairs, he has more ability in his big toe than most of the players in our squad.

You've not exactly grasped the concept of being a SUPPORTER, have you ?

What Hearts could really do with right now, is having a lot more promising youngsters like Andy Driver, and a lot less so called "fans" like you at Tynecastle.

Thanks for making me a jambo.thanks for taking me and my mates to the games when we were wee. No matter how bad we are on/off the park I am a jambo and that is the difference between us and the vermin.

Totally uncalled for mate ! Actually bang out of order !

Yes Driver like the rest was poor but 1 he is coming back from injury, 2. he has to play on the right to let obua in the team !

winston churchill
I don't know if the OP is simply attention seeking or not, but to single out Andy Driver from yesterday is plain daft, and to aim such comments at someone's parent (who does use this board) was totally unnecessary.

I assume most of the people in the stadium yesterday took in the comments Gary Mackay made at half time, even though all he was doing was stating the blindingly obvious. If not when asked how Hearts could turn the game around his answer was get the ball to Wallace and Driver on the left. The solution is there for all to see, but said solution cannot be dealt with until we get that spineless big welt Obua out of the team.

While I agree Andy has not been performing well recently, and if asked I'm sure he would also agree, I am amongst those who feels part of the problem relates to the rush to get him back into the side when probably not actually ready for it, the other problem is that one of our better players is now being moved about from position to position to accommodate said Obua (maybe just me but any person getting paid at the level he is who finds losing the ball to opponents or missing golden opportunities worth laughing about should be emptied without delay).

Given time Driver's form will return, whereas Obua should be serving time for getting a job under false pretences. He is as near to being a footballer as Earth is to Mars.

i went for a pat cash at halftime.

did i hear him say we would win 2-0:nah:

Couldn't agree more.

ToadKiller Dog

To the dads of all kickbackers

according to some neds your sons and daughters are all arseholes !!!!!!

sort them out

Archived