Man strangles dog after attack on child

BigC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFRogZg4-wg#movie_player

The thing that interests me is, they seem to be more worried about the dog than anything else.

The guy seems to have not bothered checking up on the child, which is pretty disgusting, but I don't have much of a problem with him killing the mutt!

If I saw a dog attacking a child, then strangling it would pretty much be my first thought (although you never know how you'll react in these situations until it actually happens to you...)

He should certainly be arrested and charged for not having a dangerous dog on a lead, but for killing the dog?

Chances are a court would have ordered it's destruction anyway.

Miller Jambo 60
Coincidentally, I choked a chicken this morning! :th_o:

Bet its still alive.:10900:

Doug.

As for the dog, some owners cant look after themselves never mind a dog.

Apart from working dogs - such as sheepdogs and guide dogs - canines serve no useful purpose and should all be put down. :hang:

Can't understand why people want them as pets.

Jam Tarts 1874

The dog is an animal, it is going to behave like one from time to time. In this instance the dog would not have known it was doing anything wrong. Strangling the dog is cruelty, I hope he was charged and convicted.

Apart from working dogs - such as sheepdogs and guide dogs - canines serve no useful purpose and should all be put down. :hang:

Can't understand why people want them as pets.

Your opinion, but I can totally understand why people want dogs as pets.

However, they should live in kennels outside. Nothing worse than going into someones house that stinks of wet dog and getting covered in dog hair.

Archived