Will i get in the ground around 20-25 mins into the game?

Beats

Posted this on a thread but noboday answered.

I am working tommorow and won't get in for kick off will i get in ok???

Cheers in advance.

Anyone remember "the last 20 minutes gate"

Many years ago when Sunday fitba started I used to play on a Sunday and used the "last 20 mins gate" to catch the end of the game.

I remember a Dundee game in particular where it ended 3-3 - at that time Dundee games always produced plenty goals and excitement

Just mention my name beats and you will be fine:smiley2:

Doug.

If i mention your name i reckon i might not get in :stuart:

Anyone remember "the last 20 minutes gate"

Many years ago when Sunday fitba started I used to play on a Sunday and used the "last 20 mins gate" to catch the end of the game.

I remember a Dundee game in particular where it ended 3-3 - at that time Dundee games always produced plenty goals and excitement

Dont recall a specific gate but I do remember you could just walk in around about that time ( 15-20 mins to go )

I got off the train at Haymarket one time and legged it along ........game was 0-0 and pesh according to one early leaver. I got waived in for nowt .......and Hearts won 3-0 :smiley2:

BACK TO THE OP THOUGH - you might find very few gates open but the stewards can let you in somewhere

Dont recall a specific gate but I do remember you could just walk in around about that time ( 15-20 mins to go )

I got off the train at Haymarket one time and legged it along ........game was 0-0 and pesh according to one early leaver. I got waived in for nowt .......and Hearts won 3-0 :smiley2:

BACK TO THE OP THOUGH - you might find very few gates open but the stewards can let you in somewhere

Love the t-shirt! If you printed one of them, I'd buy it!

Mr Brightside

I got in a just after second half had kicked of once. It was about 4 years ago, against Caley Thistle in December think it was 0-0, had to bang on the main doors in front of the club shop at the gorgie road end to get a stewards attention, wish I hadn't bothered.

Love the t-shirt! If you printed one of them, I'd buy it!

I was late for a game and made it just as the second half kicked off. The turnstiles had closed and I literaly had to bang on the gate for someone to come and let me in - but I did get in.

mulleted_jambo
I was late for a game and made it just as the second half kicked off. The turnstiles had closed and I literaly had to bang on the gate for someone to come and let me in - but I did get in.

I got i at half time for an Aberdeen game 2 years ago. You'll have no problems. No gates open but the steward will let you through.

My car broke down on the way to the game about four years ago. I arrived at the start of the second half and was not allowed in. I was told I could not be admitted as an hour had passed since kick off. Total nonesense I felt especially when I could see my empty seat through the gate. The wee steward was having none of it though and point blank refused to let me in.

Posted this on a thread but noboday answered.

I am working tommorow and won't get in for kick off will i get in ok???

Cheers in advance.

yea you will no probs, I got in at half time for one game this season.

Ive turned up well into the second half before.... was slipped in the door thats generally used by the very early leavers.

Archived