Gutted Celtic got beat

Vic Vespa

By only one goal :smiley2:

I thought the Burgers were poor, not happy with them at all for not scoring more.

I also thought it strange that some of them would stop off at Lochgelly to pick up a UJ and a song sheet :hat2:

Oh, and traitor bhoy would have got that penalty in Scotland.

....But only 38,000 of TBFITW bothered to turn up. Looks like those great European nights are a thing of the past for these glory hunters.

I wonder how much longer TBFITW will tolerate Mowbrays nonsense about playing the game the right way while everything crashes around them.

And so the Mowbray myth rolls on. Lovin' it.

Whilst recognising it's only the joke cup, the game through there next week is very winable if you ask me.

They are rank rotten, and will only be playing in front of a maximum of 20,000 people, which will hopeffully spur us on.

I fancy our chances after tonights performance.

Whilst recognising it's only the joke cup, the game through there next week is very winable if you ask me.

They are rank rotten, and will only be playing in front of a maximum of 20,000 people, which will hopeffully spur us on.

I fancy our chances after tonights performance.

Me too, I would love it if we beat them. And i want a day out at Hampden sometime soon so I hope we take this cac little trophy seriously.

Me too, I would love it if we beat them. And i want a day out at Hampden sometime soon so I hope we take this cac little trophy seriously.

In the same manner you are? :hat2:

I want us to win it every year.

Ditto.

I want HMFC to win every single thing they enter.

The joke cup however, is quite a bit down the priorities in my book.

Just woke up to the news of the green and grey hoops defeat. What an excellent start to the day. :10900:

The league cup is only being classed as a "joke/wee cup" cause the tools down Leith have won it more than us recently. We should be trying to win everything we enter. Some of our supporters act as if they don't give a flying **** if we ever win it. As if we have the luxury of picking silverware up every season. Celtic are there for the taking and I for one will delighted if we can get to the final this year.

The league cup is only being classed as a "joke/wee cup" cause the tools down Leith have won it more than us recently. We should be trying to win everything we enter. Some of our supporters act as if they don't give a flying **** if we ever win it. As if we have the luxury of picking silverware up every season. Celtic are there for the taking and I for one will delighted if we can get to the final this year.

False.

Archived