Tru Blood

22HMFC22

Professor.Arturo
Any good ? was recommended it by a mate, but his opinion is often kack :smiley2:

Anyone watch it ?

Its actually pretty good, quite bloody as well. I'm a bit of a horror buff and I liked it, would'nt rave about it though.

Having said that, if you like vampire themes you will love it!! I'm not really a vamp fan unless Christopher Lee is in it, go watch it.

Darth Sidious

Just finished Book One, after watching the first two seasons. I wonder why they have not used Bubba in season one.

Really enjoy the show and like the Jason Stackhouse character.

Still not made my mind up about it. Been watching it on C4 so have only watched 3 episodes.

One of my mates whos watched a fair bit of it seems a bit indifferent and says not much else really happens for the rest of the show and it gets a bit dull. Not a close mate so couldn't tell you how I rate their opinion.

If you can be bothered staying up late enough, I would really recomend the show on after the C4 showing of True Blood, Generation Kill. Although it's already shown 3 episodes out of a total of 7, but they are all available easily on the internet.

True Blood series 1 is pretty good and well worth watching plus its got plenty of eye candy, series 2 looses the plot at bits but is also pretty good.

I really fancy Generation Kill though, caught a bit the other night but need to download and watch it from the start.

Randle P McMurphy

Part 3 is just starting on Channel 4. I watched the first one and enjoyed it but missed the second one, hopefully I can catch up.

Archived