Smash!!!

Whitecapjambo

Whitecapjambo

http://canucks.nhl.tv/team/console.jsp?hlg=20092010,2,116&event=CHI566&fr=false

Don't know if the link will work but well worth a look if it does! Stay watching for the last replay, no surprise that Toews didn't get back on the ice!

Any of you been following the season so far? Did anyone get along to the Marlies game at Murrayfield ( i remember the thread discussing it but cannae mind the outcome)?

WCJ

Link not working at my work, so I'll check it when I get home.

I like to keep upto date with the NHL. I follow the Caps although always look out for the Canucks, seeing as the wife's from Vancouver. I've been to see the Canucks a few times, never seen them lose when I've been to GM place. Going to see the Caps in January against the Islanders in New York, should be good, hopefully Ovie is on fire.

Canucks not really had that good a start to the season although good result against the 'Hawks. Thought that might push on this year. Still early days so plenty of time. Washington doing alright, all their losses coming either by the odd goal or SO.

Penguins look good and would be a good bet to repeat their success from last season.

Whitecapjambo

Yeah, the canucks have had a dodgy start. but like you say it's been close in a lot of games and it's early days.

the caps are great to watch. can't help but admire ovechkin's enthusiasm, reminds me of ronaldinho in his prime, always has a smile on his face and is just ridiculously good.

will be good to check out tavares although i don't think the islanders have been too hot this year, he looks a player.

Just watched the highlights. Awesome hit, and nothing dirty about it at all. Also watched the highlights of last nights game against the Leafs, good result for the canucks, looked like it was a very exciting game.

They showed that hit on ESPN earlier tonight. Awesome hit - not illegal at the moment but can't help but feel it's a matter of time before some rule is introduced.

I'm a Flames fan - ESPN showed their entire game against the Oilers from last night, lots of good hockey from both sides. So far so good for us. 7 wins from 10 games is decent form. Next match on Wednesday against Colorado, the only side above us.

Archived