Vlad rips into Old Filth again - don't panic though

Victorian

it was heart-in-mouth for a minute but he's not said anything we can be fined for. simply telling it like it is... it's nice to be able to agree 100% with something he says.

"if they move anywhere it should be the lithuanian premiership. with no kaunas in the league now the old firm would feel safe there. celtic and rangers should stop deceiving their fans. they will never leave the show business they have made of scottish football over the years. they should blame nobody but themselves for scottish football's decline".

source - various.

it was heart-in-mouth for a minute but he's not said anything we can be fined for. simply telling it like it is... it's nice to be able to agree 100% with something he says.

"if they move anywhere it should be the lithuanian premiership. with no kaunas in the league now the old firm would feel safe there. celtic and rangers should stop deceiving their fans. they will never leave the show business they have made of scottish football over the years. they should blame nobody but themselves for scottish football's decline".

source - various.

Had to laugh when he said:

"celtic and rangers should stop deceiving their fans."

Only Vlad... :smoking:

source - various.

Legend

source - various.

"Vlad is alive...........Hail King Vlad" :21:

Vlad accusing someone else of deceiving fans.....:rofl:

yes yes i'm sure it's more pressing to once again declare that vlad has been deceiving us than to like... stick to the bleedin' point.

och well.

Italian Lambretta

Good to see the Ogre has made an appearance from his swamp. Maybe he would like to give his opinion on the team he allegedly own.

chester copperpot
yes yes i'm sure it's more pressing to once again declare that vlad has been deceiving us than to like... stick to the bleedin' point.

och well.

Pishing into a hurricane springs to mind here.

Guest JamboRobbo

och well.

whats "the bleedin' point"?

That vlads a hypocritical old fool?

That vlads a hypocritical old fool?

the point would appear to be that he is saying stuff which many on here have said themselves and that it's difficult to disagree with. he's maybe not such a daft auld sausage after all.

another point might be that there are a zillion other threads more appropriate for giving it the old yahoo about vlad on. you'll be able to find them by looking for the one's with the little arrow indicating you've been on them.

the point would appear to be that he is saying stuff which many on here have said themselves and that it's difficult to disagree with. he's maybe not such a daft auld sausage after all.

another point might be that there are a zillion other threads more appropriate for giving it the old yahoo about vlad on. you'll be able to find them by looking for the one's with the little arrow indicating you've been on them.

The point is he's saying that The Bigot Brothers are decieving their fans, What has Madfud been doing since he came here???

Pots and kettles Vic!!

Cue the "We're stull at Tynie though eh likesy, Ken" Brigade!

Happens all the time, Vlad has the balls to come out and publicly say what all (well most) non old firm fans say amongst themselves and some (the afore mentioned fans) 5h1t a brick.

Do you not know that if we win games all the ills in Scottish football will disappear overnight?:10900:

The point is he's saying that The Bigot Brothers are decieving their fans, What has Madfud been doing since he came here???

Pots and kettles Vic!!

Cue the "We're stull at Tynie though eh likesy, Ken" Brigade!

the context is of teams seemingly saying they want to join a bigger and better set up.

unless i've missed it i don't believe vlad has ever included that among his list of 'promises'.

still, if you and rameses the third there want to turn it into a vlad bash then fair enough.

i was more taken by the comment about how the OF are to blame for the decline in the game. they are. they've been sucking the life out of the game for years and now that there's nothing left they simply want to bleed someone else dry.

the context is of teams seemingly saying they want to join a bigger and better set up.

unless i've missed it i don't believe vlad has ever included that among his list of 'promises'.

still, if you and rameses the third there want to turn it into a vlad bash then fair enough.

i was more taken by the comment about how the OF are to blame for the decline in the game. they are. they've been sucking the life out of the game for years and now that there's nothing left they simply want to bleed someone else dry.

I'm more taken by the fact that we're pish and thats why we never win anything. The Romanovs have exacerbated that, driving up costs and driving down the standards at the club. Yet he has the gall to criticise others - and folk STILL buy into his paranoid ramblings.

I'm more taken by the fact that we're pish and thats why we never win anything. The Romanovs have exacerbated that, driving up costs and driving down the standards at the club. Yet he has the gall to criticise others - and folk STILL buy into his paranoid ramblings.

quite what this has to do with the subject matter of the thread is anyone's guess.

Vlad accusing someone else of deceiving fans.....:rofl:

Shut up, for once please.

Hes bang on. Bigger picture JR :10900:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Jeeeeeezzzzz!

Don't know why you bother Vic'....

Vlad is spot on here and just because he isn't doing some other things the correct way does not mean that everything he says or does is automaticaly wrong.

The OF have been sucking Scotland dry for years and Vlad is spot on about that... that was the point of the thread was it not???

Surely the Vlad issue is for another thread?

quite what this has to do with the subject matter of the thread is anyone's guess.

Quite alot. The chip on his shoulder is to do with one thing, the fact he can't beat the Old Firm where it matters, on the pitch. And there's only one person to blame for that. What would interest me more than some strongly worded poetry every few months is what is his plan is to turn Hearts into a challenging force again on the pitch.

Guest Bilel Mohsni
Quite alot. The chip on his shoulder is to do with one thing, the fact he can't beat the Old Firm where it matters, on the pitch. And there's only one person to blame for that. What would interest me more than some strongly worded poetry every few months is what is his plan is to turn Hearts into a challenging force again on the pitch.

There is one man to blame for our continued lack of ability to challenge the OF? Aye if you were born in 2006 I suppose... I personally hate the way that he sabotaged our 1986 bid to win the double!... Sneaky ol' Vlad and his time machine of doom!!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

What do you mean 'again'?

How many times have we been a challenging force in your lifetime? Three times at most I'd guess.

Same old pish on this thread I see. Well done Mr.Romanov for having the baws to say what everyone else is thinking. It's about time we started singing his name again.

This is the only thing i like about Vlad, he will stand up and have a go at the OF. Ok so some of it is a bit 'pot and kettle' but nothing wrong with it.

Were you not around in 1998 & 2006 then or are you referring to your "real" team?

How many times have we been a challenging force in your lifetime? Three times at most I'd guess.

Same old pish on this thread I see. Well done Mr.Romanov for having the baws to say what everyone else is thinking. It's about time we started singing his name again.

We shall follow your lead! :2thumbsup:

The Mighty Thor

To be fair there's a high level of excitement on both sides here.

Some folk are falling over themselves to say well done Vlad you're spot on, which of course, he is and anyone with even a basic interest in Scottish football can see that.

Some folk are saying how about you get your own house in order before bumping your gums about the old firm Mr Romanov. They are of course 100% correct also.

Personally I cannae see what the stramash is all about. :nah:

Guest Dipped Flake

Please,please,please if you have nothing to say on the point of a thread then don't post. There are hundreds of posts you can happily bash Vlad on and then run back to your real mates to say how clever you have been.

On the OP, once again only Vlad has the cajones to come out and say what all non-of fans think.....

Shame he doesn't have the baws to act like he's even interested in Hearts anymore. Easier to boycott Tynecastle when the teams gash though, i suppose. Its funny you don't see the Newcastle fans rimming Mike Ashley but Romanov is still hailed as some sort of hero for taking us to the brink of financial ruin and bottom 6.

Shame he doesn't have the baws to act like he's even interested in Hearts anymore. Easier to boycott Tynecastle when the teams gash though, i suppose. Its funny you don't see the Newcastle fans rimming Mike Ashley but Romanov is still hailed as some sort of hero for taking us to the brink of financial ruin and bottom 6.

Behave man. Ashley has destroyed Newcastle and relegated a potentially massive club to the Championship. Absolutely no comparison.

We were 3rd last season so feck knows where you get this bottom 6 pish from. Where have we finished under Romanov? 2nd, 4th, 7th (?), 3rd as well as a cup win.

Ask Newcastle fans if they think we are in a similar situation.

I'm not disagreeing with what Madfud says, I Just think he should concentrate on the team he OWNS rather than worrying about anyone else!

He's always been good for a quote or two (Most of them F****** Stupid ones) but what's the point in his comments...Makes him look even more Bitter and Stupid IMO!! :th_o:

Thing is...he's not saying anything many of us on here would disagree with...but the papers aren't gonna report what is said by Boof in Shetland. They will report what is said by the person in control of Hearts' majority shareholding, however. That's a wee bit more newsworthy...and no doubt it'll have the Murdo McLeods/Davie Provos/any other Old Firm mouthpiece foaming into their tea cups and give them some more column inches filled.

Behave man. Ashley has destroyed Newcastle and relegated a potentially massive club to the Championship. Absolutely no comparison.

We were 3rd last season so feck knows where you get this bottom 6 pish from. Where have we finished under Romanov? 2nd, 4th, 7th (?), 3rd as well as a cup win.

Ask Newcastle fans if they think we are in a similar situation.

We haven't been relegated yet but we have been run in the same ridiculous way. Idiots running the club into the ground amid a farcacle freakshow. Thats been Hearts and Newcastle for a few years now. The difference is Newcastle fans aren't scared of Ashley.

We are arguably in a worse position than when Vlad took over. The debt is higher, the wage bill is higher, the quality of the squad is probably lower. 5 years into the 5 year plan there hasn't really been any progress at all on the pitch.

PersonLly not a fan if vlads comments. Irrespective of whether he's right or wrong don't feel he should be commenting on other clubs in public. Ffs if the rangers chairman came out and said the way hearts are run is a joke and it's unsubstainable we would all be up in arms, irrespective if it's true or not.

If he's going comment in the media would rather it was about us.

Ahem.....he's not the Chairman. :smiley2:

We haven't been relegated yet but we have been run in the same ridiculous way. Idiots running the club into the ground amid a farcacle freakshow. Thats been Hearts and Newcastle for a few years now. The difference is Newcastle fans aren't scared of Ashley.

We are arguably in a worse position than when Vlad took over. The debt is higher, the wage bill is higher, the quality of the squad is probably lower. 5 years into the 5 year plan there hasn't really been any progress at all on the pitch.

OK. I'm not going any further because it's been done to death.

Comparing us to Newcastle is laughable though. Bet Newcastle wish they had played in Europe twice and won a cup in the past 5 years.

Btw, got to laugh at the folk saying why doesn't he comment on us or go to games etc. Two years ago the same people were wanting him to keep his nose out and leave us alone!

Guest JamboRobbo
To be fair there's a high level of excitement on both sides here.

Some folk are falling over themselves to say well done Vlad you're spot on, which of course, he is and anyone with even a basic interest in Scottish football can see that.

Some folk are saying how about you get your own house in order before bumping your gums about the old firm Mr Romanov. They are of course 100% correct also.

Personally I cannae see what the stramash is all about. :nah:

Indeed. It's fair enough if some want to agree with Romanovs comments on the OF - I do agree to an extext.

But it's also fair enough if some want to point out that Romanovs comments are hypocritical. They are.

Some folks just seem to like to limit discussions to the bits they want to discuss, rather than allow people to have their say on the thread topic. Post 6 on this very thread is a good example of the problem.

vlad is spot on with his comments. furthermore its the same as what most people on here think about the situation, and yet folk still have a go. yeah he's a nutter, but some folk will never give him a chance.

Indeed. It's fair enough if some want to agree with Romanovs comments on the OF - I do agree to an extext.

So he did have/make a point then? :2thumbsup:

Guest JamboRobbo
So he did have/make a point then? :2thumbsup:

I was answering Victorians ridiculous "stick to the bleedin point" comment Gambo, with my "Whats the bleedin point?" comment. I wasn't suggesting he didn't have a point. I was asking which particular point he'd like us all to stick to.

I was making the point that the "Romanovs a hypocrite" comments are perfectly valid and are relevent to this thread, and regardless, it's not Victorians right to tell anyone what they can/cannot discuss on a thread.

Seymour M Hersh

source - various.

Disrepute charge coming his way I bet.

rudi must stay
Good to see the Ogre has made an appearance from his swamp. Maybe he would like to give his opinion on the team he allegedly own.

or maybe he should leave that to the manager, like he's done for most of the past year..

Well said vlad, it's always good to see the OF put in their place.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Can those slagging Vlad please state their reaction to Campbell Ogilvie saying the same thing please?

Snake Plissken

I don't mind what Vlad's saying here and it's refreshing to hear an owner tell it like it is but I just wish these statements would be backed up with some kind of action.

Can those slagging Vlad please state their reaction to Campbell Ogilvie saying the same thing please?

I haven't slagged Vlad, but can I have a go at an answer?

Campbell Ogilvie would have more class than to say such things. :2thumbsup:

EDIT - or have I missed something ...!

Charlie-Brown

Check and mate me thinks GK ..... or is CO a hypocrite too and should he be putting his own house in order and not commenting on other clubs nor Bob Brannan of Dundee who like CO also previously held an executive position at Ibrox or Thompson of Dundee Utd etc etc.

I haven't slagged Vlad, but can I have a go at an answer?

Campbell Ogilvie would have more class than to say such things. :2thumbsup:

Exactly-

When you live in a glass house you shouldn't throw stones:nah:

Vlad lies to us all the time.

Some people on here seem to be happy witht the fact that the only time we seem to hear from the owner of the Club is when he comes out to slag the Old Firm off. He may be right on this occassion, but people in glass houses and all that!

Vlad GTF!

Check and mate me thinks GK ..... or is CO a hypocrite too and should he be putting his own house in order and not commenting on other clubs nor Bob Brannan of Dundee who like CO also previously held an executive position at Ibrox or Thompson of Dundee Utd etc etc.

CO quotes would be handy so we can discuss

Jeeeeeezzzzz!

Don't know why you bother Vic'....

Vlad is spot on here and just because he isn't doing some other things the correct way does not mean that everything he says or does is automaticaly wrong.

The OF have been sucking Scotland dry for years and Vlad is spot on about that... that was the point of the thread was it not???

Surely the Vlad issue is for another thread?

i know mate, frightening really.

looks like vlad should hence forth become a reclusive monk and undertake an oath of silence.... he's not entitled to open his mouth it seems 'cos he's uttered so much crap that he's signed away his right to an opinion.

vlad should apologise for having an opinion. if he doesn't i'm going to set my pants on fire.

Archived