vampires - any one else sick of them

jamboinglasgow

jamboinglasgow

Any else find vampires boring and think the genre is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo overdone.

I know True Blood is supposed to be a good show but it doesn't interest. I could only watch twlight with a comedy commentry. So many childrens programs features them. Theres a new movie called Vampires assistant. The BBC comedy which features a vampire and seems to be the main plot.

Yes I know there are sexy actresses playing lesbian vampires. But I think the genre needs to be stopped now as there are far too many. Not saying I never liked vampire films as the hammer horror ones were great.

But I cant be the only one who is sick to death of so many vampire films, tv shows and books.

jamboinglasgow
No.

Count von Count is the bollocks.

yeah but he was a bold statement by Jim Henson that even vampires need to count and can get jobs as accountants. Now-a-days they dont have the same important messages.

I heard though he bit cookie monster and now cookie monster craves blood covered biscuits.

cookie-monster3-7769871237963363.jpg

be afraid, be very afraid, when you hear in the dark "COOOKKKIIIIEEEE"

****ing love The Count

The%2BCount.jpg

Anyone seen Dave Chappelle's stand up? He insists that the Count is a pimp! I mean, look at the costume!

Hilarious.

All vampires suck :smiley2:

Yvonne, slight change of subject here folks so apologies in advance!

I noticed a while back that your location is Ullapool. I have just applied for a new job up there basically without knowing anything about the area whatsoever! Its a fantastic job though. Im guessing it's rural, but can you give me some chat about life in the western Highlands? Any help is muchos appreciated!

AlphonseCapone

I used to love Buffy the vampire slayer! And lost boys was always a favourite of mine - ?3 in HMV, awesome!

Yvonne, slight change of subject here folks so apologies in advance!

I noticed a while back that your location is Ullapool. I have just applied for a new job up there basically without knowing anything about the area whatsoever! Its a fantastic job though. Im guessing it's rural, but can you give me some chat about life in the western Highlands? Any help is muchos appreciated!

I will PM you :smiley2:

****ing love The Count

The%2BCount.jpg

absolutely!!

WITHOUT GOOGLING IT.... does anyone else know his favourite thing to count?

Archived