What football..........

future is maroon

future is maroon

qualifcations do people all have on this site in terms of coaching/manager badges. Any referees on here?

Just wondering as football is all about opinions and be interesting to see if being a ref or coach(albeit at a lower level than pro level) affects folks views on football in general when the watch games either in person or on tv.

Miller Jambo 60
qualifcations do people all have on this site in terms of coaching/manager badges. Any referees on here?

Just wondering as football is all about opinions and be interesting to see if being a ref or coach(albeit at a lower level than pro level) affects folks views on football in general when the watch games either in person or on tv.

The university of life, watching Hearts for 43 years.:smiley2:

Johanes de Silentio

Good question, although regarding referees, the laws of the game are clear, and ought to be applied universally - it will always be subjective to a point, mind, as referees can only judge on their own perception of what happened - if they are honest, that is! Let's hope that most of them are. :th_o:

I'd guess that relatively few fans have much in the way of football coaching qualifications, although some will, of course.

I have none - that is why I never profess to know better than qualified coaches like Csaba, as some do! :th_o:

Archived