Sun Dream Team - Problem

Budgie.

Anybody else registered a team as premium (transfers prepaid) and now finding their teams are listed as standard and are therefore being charged to do transfers?

Have emailed The Sun but not had a reply.

Interested to see if its just me or if it affects others.

Maroon tinted glasses 2

I stopped playing SDT half way through last season due to system errors, the telephone entry line was flawed and didnt put my team name down. After corresponding with them on several occasions they actually admitted it was down to software problems and that it would be fixed within weeks then they would ammend my team, this never happened and then they finally stopped replying to my emails of complaint.

I pointed out that this issue hadnt only affected my team entry as i was aware of at least three other people with the same problem and also worked out that for every 100 teams 33 of those didnt have names, due to the admitted fault it would appear that they had earned thousands of pounds on the back of a flawed programme with no intention to rectify or refund.

For this reason i now refuse to enter the dream team competition or buy the sun!

Good luck though

Archived