Zali In Frame For Return.............NOT

Grendel

HillmanHearts

Bloody hope he is back.

We need him in that back four.

A run of games with Thommo, Zal, Jose & Trigger at the back and in front of Kello will see has back to being hard to beat at least.

( If he can avoid being sent off for being head-butted etc. off course )

.....or punching somebody :smiley2:

that's right, don't let anyone get away with pointing out a scandalous injustice without reminding him what a nutter zali is. a 'right' and a 'wrong' always add up to a 'wrong' at the end of the day and that's what's important.

Francis Albert

Anyone else think it odd that players should be allowed to prattle on about their fitness and timing of return on Facebook (and no doubt Twitter etc)? Shouldn't the club decide who to tell what and when?

Anyone else think it odd that players should be allowed to prattle on about their fitness and timing of return on Facebook (and no doubt Twitter etc)? Shouldn't the club decide who to tell what and when?

think you're right. it does seem odd for football clubs to allow people who could be in receipt of 'sensitive' information a direct conduit to release things into the public domain. even though these things are probably often monitored closely, sooner or later a footballer will post something which causes a sensation.

HillmanHearts
.....or punching somebody :smiley2:

The Falkirk guy had him in a half-nelson.

Zal was just trying to get free !!

( Slightly more vigorously than necessary - granted ! )

:10900:

Gods a Jambo
Sooner he outs Bouzid out of the side the better.

Never thought i would be saying this but, i am actually looking forward to zali coming back, as bouzid is a ****ing bombscare.

I'm with you, whatever happened to what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, whatever happens in the dressing room stays in the dressing room. As far as I can see too many of the football "stars" not my definition, have too much of what the cat licks it's ass with. Does no one talk to these guys about what they say and all the vultures that are waiting to pounce on the carrion they spout.

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1819922,00.html

Hearts site claiming Marius Zaliukas is set to hand Csaba Laszlo a boost next week when he returns to full training ahead of the clash with Aberdeen.

But Zali himself is stating that he is out for a month on his facebook.

So who is correct?

Im sure someone on here said that Zaliukas had said on Facebook last season that he was leaving the club.

Nelly Terraces
I hope he's back for Aberdeen because Jose + Bouzid is clearly not working.

Hurry back soon Zal.

I've a horrible feeling he will never work. Bit of a huddy if you ask me.

wonder if zal will be just a wee bit nervous about his trip to sheepshaggers land.

Afterall,he has been SENT OFF the last two times he,s been there.

Archived