Well stewards

tynie1874

trying to throw the lad's behind me out for standing up and singing .

strathclyde police done well today 10/10 for them.

Drylaw Hearts
trying to throw the lad's behind me out for standing up and singing .

strathclyde police done well today 10/10 for them.

They deserved to be thrown out for singing the 'Edinburgh Song'.

Well said that man!! Exactly the kind of stance I'd expect from someone from Drylaw. Lets rid ourselves of the bigotted weegie lovin' wannabees.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Are you sure?

Usually if a Hearts fan farts at a match we have 20 "disgusted to be a Jambo" threads.

Are you sure?

Usually if a Hearts fan farts at a match we have 20 "disgusted to be a Jambo" threads.

'' - Should Hearts fans be ejected from the stadium for singing this?

Guest S.U.S.S.
'' - Should Hearts fans be ejected from the stadium for singing this?

Why ask me? i dont make the rules?

What are the words?

magalufhearts

That steward was the spitting image of Ashley from Corrie!!!

The young lads at the back done a lot for the atmosphere today, was funny with the stand up if you hate hibees when the stewards were telling them to sit down.

Well done Hearts today, dominating 80 mins and defending (too deeply) well in the last 10!

Drylaw Hearts
Are you sure?

I was unfortunately sitting 4 rows in front of the young team.

I am 100% sure.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I was unfortunately sitting 4 rows in front of the young team.

I am 100% sure.

Fair enough.

Was the singing that bad mr Cowell?;)

must admit after last Saturday I was a bit wary. I didn't see one police person among us and the steward who came up to the young boys right behind me only asked them to sit down. No heavy handedness and they just shook their heads when we all stood up to stand up if you hate hibees. Well done to them as it was a very enjoyable match with a great atmosphere mostly throughout! (thanks to the young un's for starting most of the songs!):thumbs_up:

magalufhearts
must admit after last Saturday I was a bit wary. I didn't see one police person among us and the steward who came up to the young boys right behind me only asked them to sit down. No heavy handedness and they just shook their heads when we all stood up to stand up if you hate hibees. Well done to them as it was a very enjoyable match with a great atmosphere mostly throughout! (thanks to the young un's for starting most of the songs!):thumbs_up:

Here here, but the steward was a dead ringer for Ashley from Corrie, the young lads were brilliant singing you`ll never work again, never heard that for yonkers

Here here, but the steward was a dead ringer for Ashley from Corrie, the young lads were brilliant singing you`ll never work again, never heard that for yonkers

did you come across for the game? Good one to catch if you did!

Fair enough.

Was the singing that bad mr Cowell?;)

what exactly is wrong with the edinburgh song?

mind you it does have racism in it?

did they sing this part if so then i never heard it. even tho i did sing and stop at the bit which this usually happens

surprised they even knew that song best away game since aberdeen

Guest S.U.S.S.

did they sing this part if so then i never heard it. even tho i did sing and stop at the bit which this usually happens

Im not the one with the problem with it. I agree the "hibs, hibs and hibees" version is the one i hear.

:troll:

magalufhearts

Been back since sept, never missed an away game all season, managed to get a few homes too, going back at season end tho. Was a good dominant hearts performance for 80 mins but was bricking it for the last 10 (felt like 20)

I see my question was edited out by the mods. I fail to see why.

This is a valid question. I'd love to know whether anyone on this forum thinks it is acceptable to sing a song which suggests Jews and Pakistanis, along with Hibs, are Edinburgh's major problems. Is it acceptable? Should these people be banned from Hearts matches?

I don't really see a place at Tynecastle for anti-semitism and racism.

Seems like things never change. At a Texaco cup game in the early 70's before the teams had even come on to the park I was arrested (whilst half way through the Hearts song) and charged with breach of the peace.

On appearing at Hamilton Sheriff Court the following morning the Court and myself were told that I shouted "You're not fit to wipe my f&&&ing a&&e you Motherwell bas&&&&s". Now everyone found that funny including myself ('cause it was the first time I had heard it).

Was found guilty though and fined ?20 (a lot of money in those days) and my name on the front page of the EEN.

What i'm saying is you see things and you hear things but they don't always make 4.

YLT

Im not the one with the problem with it. I agree the "hibs, hibs and hibees" version is the one i hear.

Best version is, apart from Hibs and traffic wardens,oh Edinburgh is wonderful!

True!!

Best version is, apart from Hibs and traffic wardens,oh Edinburgh is wonderful!

True!!

Don't you understand!!!!!!!! It matters f/all what you are singing or not.

The judge will always believe pc plod. Remember you always plead before.

Anyway the thing about the "songs". I don't give a monkeys about songs that are sung at football but the thing I don't understand is when you have been told what is accepptable why don't you sing Derrys Walls etc at Parkhead and the Fields of Athenry etc at Ibrox

Sometimes you have to bite the bullet to silence the gun

Archived