George Two Jobs

Rivlin

I reckon it's time the old fraud Foulkes put some of his personal fortune into the club. According to this he's trousering taxpayer's money at great rate of knots.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/foulkes-claimed-pound-45-000-to-stay-in-own-london-flat-1.828695

A great example of New Labour at work. Grab what you can and sod the mug electors. Some of us got your number a long time ago, Foulkes. Personally I don't want the old phoney anywhere near Hearts.

And before i get the usual "wouldn't you take it if you could?" replies; the answer is no. I happen to believe what he's doing is a disgrace and I for one object to this balloon taking us for a ride.

I reckon it's time the old fraud Foulkes put some of his personal fortune into the club. According to this he's trousering taxpayer's money at great rate of knots.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/foulkes-claimed-pound-45-000-to-stay-in-own-london-flat-1.828695

A great example of New Labour at work. Grab what you can and sod the mug electors. Some of us got your number a long time ago, Foulkes. Personally I don't want the old phoney anywhere near Hearts.

And before i get the usual "wouldn't you take it if you could?" replies; the answer is no. I happen to believe what he's doing is a disgrace and I for one object to this balloon taking us for a ride.

you are having a laugh here? You are not suggesting that he is a tag on hearts fan are you ?

Never understand why hearts fans have a go at foulkes ? He got robinson out, never took a penny out of hearts and also uses his own money to follow hearts even tho he has every right to go to the games for free. I'll bet you anything you want that he has beng to more hearts games than you have had fish suppers.

All poliction are rats, but it is important to look at peoples whole careers before calling them all selfish snobs, i've got a lot of time for foulkes, salmond, galloway etc as IMO they have done more good than bad.

Regal Kingston

I heard his favourite food is Vol-e-vants. He also likes mini-quiche but not as much as the Vol-e-vants. If he pays his money like the rest of us and holds back at the half time buffet then he is more than welcome. The article is also a year and a half old.

Archived