Toy Story 3D

Kendoll

Took my wee boy to see this today, really enjoyed it. Watched the film a few times normally but looks great in 3D, he really enjoyed it too (he's 3)

He got a bit fidgety wearing the glasses as they only had adult sizes (looked quite funny on him to be honest) but I'd defo recommend any parents on here to take their kids to see this while its on.

Took my wee boy to see this today, really enjoyed it. Watched the film a few times normally but looks great in 3D, he really enjoyed it too (he's 3)

He got a bit fidgety wearing the glasses as they only had adult sizes (looked quite funny on him to be honest) but I'd defo recommend any parents on here to take their kids to see this while its on.

seems odd.

Toy Story is one of the greatest ever films though!

3D films are totally doing it for me just now.

Me and the wife went to see Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs in 3D and it was great. Can't wait for Up and thinking about Toy Story.

I'm 22 and she's 24 1/2. I don't feel creepy about that though.

Angus

3D films are totally doing it for me just now.

Me and the wife went to see Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs in 3D and it was great. Can't wait for Up and thinking about Toy Story.

I'm 22 and she's 24 1/2. I don't feel creepy about that though.

Angus

Up is good. The first 3 or 4 mins are totally devastating tho!

Taking the wee guys this weekend, or should I say they are taking me, sounds good, looking forward to it even though it will be the 117th time I've seen the movie :2thumbsup:

I like 3D films but you must be able to get better specs than the cheap freebies your provided with which would make it better.

I watch My Bloody Valentine 3D on DVD on Friday night. If you haven't seen it already, don't bother. It's pish.

Archived