Utter utter pish.

MMHearts

Hagar the Horrible

Season is now over, I think its time for a new manager to startworkfornext year. Csaba is tactically useless, he has to be the most over rated manager ever.

grumpyespana

Its going to be a long hard season looks like a mid table finish.

Grumpy.

Season is now over, I think its time for a new manager to startworkfornext year. Csaba is tactically useless, he has to be the most over rated manager ever.

Absolute rubbish.

Season is now over

If only it fecking was.

We've got a lot more of days like today to contend with before next May I'm afraid.

What a pile of utter pish!!!!!!!

Hagar the Horrible

No its not,we have dropped 11 points in games we have been ahead in, so time for csaba to go

hearts_crazy

And the Drama Queen crown for the most completely ridiculous OTT knee jerk post of the year goes to...............

You could take this pathetic, defeatist attitude, or you could say we're only 6 games into the new season and 6 points off second, let's roll our sleeves up and fight tooth and nail for the rest of the season. Hopefully Csaba and the team go for option B.

And the Drama Queen crown for the most completely ridiculous OTT knee jerk post of the year goes to...............

You could take this pathetic, defeatist attitude, or you could say we're only 6 games into the new season and 6 points off second, let's roll our sleeves up and fight tooth and nail for the rest of the season. Hopefully Csaba and the team go for option B.

Correct. Things are not great but there is still time to turn them around.

The White Cockade
Its going to be a long hard season looks like a mid table finish.

Grumpy.

Extremely optimistic post IMO

the season is not over. the players better not think that or they deserve every bit of bother coming their way.

no... the season isn't over but i'm afraid it's going to be a 'transitional' one. hopefully a cup run will rescue some joy for us but we aren't going to finish in a european place. right now top 6 looks the target.

sometimes you just have to hold your hands up and tell it like it is.

No its not,we have dropped 11 points in games we have been ahead in, so time for csaba to go

Aye, that's all Csaba's fault, right enough. Every single factor that has caused us to drop 11 points so far has been Csaba Laszlo's fault.

Good yin.

I have seen many stupid things said on here. But this is right up there with the best of them.

some poor posts here I'm afraid. St Mirrens run was going to end sometime. It was a bad result and nothing more. Considering the changes in personnel, I believe, inconsistancy is an unavoidable consequence.

The squad has been weakened through financial necessity. If some posters get their way and csabba is given the elbow, the situation would only spiral out of control.

I thought we played some good stuff in the first half and must have created around 10 decent chances. I agree that we were awful in the second half though.

The Old Tolbooth

Lol, I'm absolutely fizzing tonight and slating everything connected with Hearts, but your post clearly takes the biscuit sir! :stuart:

Course our season is not over, we're still in the 2 cup comps and have an exciting relegation battle to look forward to.

Friend tell us all... who and what the anwser is then? I was at the game and I am also an ex player, our manager said from the start of last season we need a striker correct?? Well he was not given the permission to get one, oh by the way were you there today ?? yes -no?? we had enough chances to finish that game 30 minutes in!! fact... Laszlo know's fine well what we need...Vlad, well he knows feck all about players, let me remind you of something...?800.000-?500.000 yes thats what he spent on players, HE THOUGHT WERE GOOD ENOUGH AND THEY WERE TOTAL CRAP!! so please when you have a knee jerk reaction to a bad result give it a little thought!! Who do you think would, one put up with the working conditions at Tynecastle and who would do a better job...just seen somebody say Big Jim...Give me a break he would never work for that complete and utter clown that owns or great club!

the season is not over. the players better not think that or they deserve every bit of bother coming their way.

no... the season isn't over but i'm afraid it's going to be a 'transitional' one. hopefully a cup run will rescue some joy for us but we aren't going to finish in a european place. right now top 6 looks the target.

sometimes you just have to hold your hands up and tell it like it is.

Going to have to be the Scottish Cup then, cause I feel that we'll get turned over at Parkhead in a few weeks.

john brownlee
Friend tell us all... who and what the anwser is then? I was at the game and I am also an ex player, our manager said from the start of last season we need a striker correct?? Well he was not given the permission to get one, oh by the way were you there today ?? yes -no?? we had enough chances to finish that game 30 minutes in!! fact... Laszlo know's fine well what we need...Vlad, well he knows feck all about players, let me remind you of something...?800.000-?500.000 yes thats what he spent on players, HE THOUGHT WERE GOOD ENOUGH AND THEY WERE TOTAL CRAP!! so please when you have a knee jerk reaction to a bad result give it a little thought!! Who do you think would, one put up with the working conditions at Tynecastle and who would do a better job...just seen somebody say Big Jim...Give me a break he would never work for that complete and utter clown that owns or great club!

well you tell us

my retired in Spain ex boss knows fa about bathroom suites and has never fitted one but he has run a successful plumbing business for over fifty years. He has the right people to do his work to make the company work. It did take him a while to get the present staff and a few times nearly went to the wall, but as the leithers would say he persevered. so don't stick the blame on the man that saved our club because as you said you were there today but your next game might have been at muddyfield against ross county

What was wrong to day, was there was no fight, no winning 50-50s no crunching tackles, no shouting and helping each other . Of course there was but it was all coming from stmidden.

I wasn't there to day but I didn't have to be, to know that its the guys on the pitch, the coaching staff that perform and get results not the owner, he just provides the means and sometimes admitted that's maybe not enough.

We are a small provincial backwater club that no one but ourselves care about, (The only people outside the UK that know of Heart of Midlothian think we are a novel written by Sir Walter Scott) were apart from Mr Romanov were the magic saviours maybe yourself, to save us.

So we got beat again away from home nothing changes Look forward to the next game like I always do, that might be the turning point.

go on support Hearts, the team, the players, the staff and the owner.

there's no one like us.

i actually thought that we played some good football in the first half and could have (and should have) had the game dead and buried by half time. Just a pity that there was a dramatic change in performance in the 2nd half

do you honestly think it is his fault, he had us working as a unit last season, the only obvious flaw was the Strikers, Romorov promises us the world as I am sure he did Lazlo but to date has he come through???? it is obvious who is buying our squad he is only playing the cards he is dealt.

A new manager may be required but a change in signing policy and the the removal of you know who may be required before you see any marked improvement.

Were you at the game?

He doesn't have to be at the game to know it's awful. Nazi concentration camps were reputed to be awful.

Drylaw Hearts
We dominated the game for an hour. There have been stacks of performances far worse than todays.

We dominated the match until St Mirren equalised.

After that we had no leadership on the park or on the touchline who could get the team going again.

We dominated the game for an hour. There have been stacks of performances far worse than todays.

eek!

FarmerTweedy
well you tell us

my retired in Spain ex boss knows fa about bathroom suites and has never fitted one but he has run a successful plumbing business for over fifty years.

Good for him. What's that got to do with Vlad meddling in player signings, team selections, subs, etc?

What was wrong to day, was there was no fight, no winning 50-50s no crunching tackles, no shouting and helping each other . Of course there was but it was all coming from stmidden.

I wasn't there to day

Interesting! You weren't there, yet you know exactly how the game went! Ok then.

We are a small provincial backwater club

You want to stop believing everything the weegie media tell you. We may be a small club, and we may even be a backwater club, but we are from the capital city and most certainly not a provincial club.:Bazooka:

do you honestly think it is his fault, he had us working as a unit last season, the only obvious flaw was the Strikers, Romorov promises us the world as I am sure he did Lazlo but to date has he come through???? it is obvious who is buying our squad he is only playing the cards he is dealt.

A new manager may be required but a change in signing policy and the the removal of you know who may be required before you see any marked improvement.

Absolutely spot on.

every week i think that hearts will get a cheeky win and we will turn the corner....ive now realised there needs to be a drastic change...ive never known a club especially a hearts team to be so PISH up front

Correct. Things are not great but there is still time to turn them around.

Davy, there is time I agree, but on showings so far this season who is gonna do this.

You Sir, are a muppet.

Says it all. We are awful.

I heard we weren't even as good as that against the Midden.

Couldn't have been that bad,as even Pat Nevin said we should have been up 4-0 at half time.

Exactly.

About the only positive I can see at the moment is that despite the fact we cant take them, we ARE still creating chances.

Not so long ago, we'd have lost this game 1-0 and not have had an attempt on goal.

Archived