Toy Story 3D

slashishere

Off to take my laddie to this tomorrow.

Bit weird taking my son to a flim that I first saw in a cinema about 15 years ago, but really looking forward to it, and this is my first 'new' 3D film as well, hoping for good things.

I don't have kids, still wanna see the film though. Is it the original one? or the 2nd one?

Original, I think the 2nd one is out again at Christmas/early next year with the new film coming out next summer.

Original, I think the 2nd one is out again at Christmas/early next year with the new film coming out next summer.

sure I seen this on wiki that 1 & 2 were both being shown in 3-D at the same time for a 2 week spell starting today

i.e. 2 films for the price of 1

EDIT - here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toy_Story#Theatrical_release_and_3-D_re-release

sure I seen this on wiki that 1 & 2 were both being shown in 3-D at the same time for a 2 week spell starting today

i.e. 2 films for the price of 1

EDIT - here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toy_Story#Theatrical_release_and_3-D_re-release

WOW!!!! i need to go. This only at selected cinema's?

and..... there's a toy story 3??????

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Really looking forward to this. Toy Story is in the top 20 films of all time - fact!

Superb, my first experience of the 'new' 3D and i'm really impressed, Toy Story was great in 3D.

I walked in during the Christmas Carol 3D trailer and that looked like it will be amazing, cant believe the difference between this stuff and the last 3D film I saw.............Jaws 3D!!!

Went to see it today and agree with Slash, the effects are amazing. The trailer for christmas carol was amazing. Highly recommended!

Archived