Vitalic - Flashmob.

The People's Chimp

The People's Chimp

By all accounts this is going to be one of the albums of the year, it's getting rave reviews all across the board, 10/10 in vice, 5 stars in uncut, 4 1/2 on resident advisor, drowned in sound said "Flashmob is easily the most enjoyable, addictive, air-keyboard-inducing electronic record that the year is likely to produce" and according to the bbc "this album has the power to provoke actual riots and dismantle buildings."

www.vitalic-flashmob.com/minimix/

Anyway he's playing in glasgow on saturday night at the o2 academy. Can't wait...:)

I'll need to check it.

I liked the gigolo stuff years ago, would be cool to see what he's doing now. I played that tune cocaine a few weeks ago and it was still sounding pretty good. I think if I ever hear poney again though my head will explode. Has to be the most over-played record in techno-history.

Governor Tarkin

The minimix sounds awesome. Might have to head through to the weege tomorrow.

The People's Chimp

Was at this on Saturday night. What a great night. Totall banging...the album is deffo better than OK Cowboy; check it on spotify

The title track is a real builder and is going to be the tune of the next few months...at least. We'll be hearing it lots.

It's a bit of a clich? talking about giving machines a soul and so on, but in Vitalic's case it really is true.

Archived