Here's to the Heroes!

weemarky

A bit of shameless advertising here folks but it's for a good cause so it doesn't really matter!

This Friday (the 2nd of October) The People's Tenor, John Innes will be joined by the Band of the Royal Regiment of Scotland and The Scottish Festival Orchestra at the Glasgow Royal Concert Hall to raise money for Help for Heroes.

The Programme will include the Big Band of the Royal Regiment of Scotland, fronted by John's brother Moray Innes singing hits from O'l Blue Eyes Frank Sinatra. There will also be a premiere performance of "Here's to the Heroes" sung by John and accompanied by both the orchestra and military band.

More information is available from the Glasgow Royal Concert Hall box office or if you post on this thread I'll find out whatever you need to know.

It's a very worthwhile cause and an awesome way to show your support for the thousands of troops fighting in Afghanistan as well.

Mark.

i can't make it but i hope you get a good response. help for heroes is a great cause, and one i support pretty strongly.

good on yer mark, have a great night

Archived