Team Suggestion

eddiepolio

based on everybody being fit and willing to play (can you spot who i mean here) was does every body think of this as potential team?

Kello

Bouzid Zaliukas Goncalves

Thomson Ruben Kingston Black Wallace

Driver Obua

So change to 3-5-2 and since driver is always looking to score rather than cross I dont think it would make to much difference playing up front. Also I still have a soft spot for a Roberston/Clark style partnership up front so maybe Obue and Driver would work?

Any thoughts?

Arnold Rothstein

3-5-2 doesn't work. I assume you've mixed up the wing backs too?

Would rather have mikey in there instead of the wage thief.

based on everybody being fit and willing to play (can you spot who i mean here) was does every body think of this as potential team?

Kello

Goncalves Zaliukas Bouzid

Wallace Ruben Kingston Black Thomson

Driver Obua

So change to 3-5-2 and since driver is always looking to score rather than cross I dont think it would make to much difference playing up front. Also I still have a soft spot for a Roberston/Clark style partnership up front so maybe Obue and Driver would work?

Any thoughts?

First things first, Eddie, you need Jiminy Cricket boots with an L on one and R on the other. ;)

Secondly, I think that team would get pumped most weeks. I do think that Driver/Suso should be tried right up front with Glen given our lack of forwards though.

Kello

Goncalves Zaliukas Bouzid

Wallace Ruben Kingston Black Thomson

Driver Obua

Any thoughts?

Been a while since I've seen a team formation written out with the defenders at the top of the team and thus the left and right sides presented in the opposite way from the norm! We actually have loads of options in defence and midfield, personally I think 4-2-3-1 works best and virtually none of the top teams are playing 3 at the back.

Personally I would go with:

..............Kello

C Thomson..Zaliukas..Goncalves..Wallace

.............Stewart....Paluzuelos

..Suso............Obua................Driver

.................Elliot

Leaving Nade, Glen, Jonsson, Black, Kington, Bouzid, Kucharski, Witteveen, J Thompson and Novikovas as additional options, quite a few of whom if they produced their best form would make the starting XI.

In spite of popular belief on Kickback, this year we do actually have quite a strong squad and when everyone is fit we have a team capable of easily achieving third place.

Been a while since I've seen a team formation written out with the defenders at the top of the team and thus the left and right sides presented in the opposite way from the norm! We actually have loads of options in defence and midfield, personally I think 4-2-3-1 works best and virtually none of the top teams are playing 3 at the back.

..............Kello

.................Elliot

Leaving Nade, Glen, Jonsson, Black, Kington, Bouzid, Kucharski, Witteveen, J Thompson and Novikovas as additional options, quite a few of whom if they produced their best form would make the starting XI.

In spite of popular belief on Kickback, this year we do actually have quite a strong squad and when everyone is fit we have a team capable of easily achieving third place.

Popular or not, I agree with you regarding your last statement. I just think they are being mis-managed. I don't mind your 4-2-3-1, but still feel that we don't have the player (s) to play one up top. I agree with your back four and would have a midfield/strikers something like this....

Novikovas Jonsson Palazuelos Driver

Glen Suso

..............Kello

.................Elliot

Not a bad team at all Martin.

Maybe our best available at the moment.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Until we get the basics such as movement and accurate passing sorted, the shape of the team doesn't count for much.

Our players are scarily static and wait for someone else to make something happen.

Csaba's Broon Shoes
Until we get the basics such as movement and accurate passing sorted, the shape of the team doesn't count for much.

Our players are scarily static and wait for someone else to make something happen.

Sot on Ken , hows Deirdrie ?

My fully fit Hearts team would be

--------------------------------Kello------------------------------------

C Thomson -----------------------------------------------------Wallace

--------------------------Bouzid-------Goncalves------------------------

---------------------------------Black------------------------------------

Obua----------------------------------------------------------------Driver

--------------------------------Stewart----------------------------------

------------------Glen------------------------Elliott--------------------

Sot on Ken , hows Deirdrie ?

My fully fit Hearts team would be

--------------------------------Kello------------------------------------

C Thomson -----------------------------------------------------Wallace

--------------------------Bouzid-------Goncalves------------------------

---------------------------------Black------------------------------------

Obua----------------------------------------------------------------Driver

--------------------------------Stewart----------------------------------

------------------Glen------------------------Elliott--------------------

Dono why your asking Ken, she's lay here next to me in crotchless pants and a peep hole bra.

Archived