thomson or jonnson

superjack

thomson or jonnson  

1 member has voted

1. 1. thomson or jonnson

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Probably a whoosh moment but

Thompson will be a better player than Robbie

I know mate, there is no point taking the poll seriously because as far as I can see there is no contest!

Eggy is a midfielder and Thomson is the best right back at the club by quite a distance.

Toxteth O'Grady
Corrected.:smiley2:

No arguments there :2thumbsup:

I particularly like his tackle in the first half today, you could hear the crunch but the he played the ball:10900:

I know mate, there is no point taking the poll seriously because as far as I can see there is no contest!

Eggy is a midfielder and Thomson is the best right back at the club by quite a distance.

that is not what i am getting at.

what i mean is who should csaba play.

i mean he has already played eggie at right back ahead of thomson.

personally , i would play eggie in place of ruben in midfield(his natural position)

rudi must stay

voted Thomson but only just. We'll score alot more goals with him in the team because of his crossing. I think at the moment Jonsson is better defensively though so I wouldn't be suprised if Thomson is dropped when Jonsson is fit again.

Last couple of games, defensively, Thomson has had one or two little eybrowe raising moments. That apart he has been outstanding.

There cant be any doubt that he should be the right back.

I think there might be a place somewhere in midfield for Eggy though because we really need to fix the problem with balance that we have in centre mid. Stewart, Black and Palazuelos in any combination you care to mention havent quite looked right to me. We need to stop playing with two 'sitters' IMO. Its feckin unadventurous and its boring to watch.

I would try Eggy at defensive mid, Black further forward and toss a coin between Stewart and Palazuelos for the other slot. Also, out of Obua, Driver and Suso, only two should EVER be starting IMO.

Thomson is fine where he is, better than fine in fact. It aint broke at right back Csaba so dont even try and fix it.

Stupid poll.

One is a right back one is not.

One is a footballer one is not.

One will bring in a fortune one will not.

End off.

Is it that hard to use capital letters when posing a thread?

And FWIW, Craig Thomson, by some distance.

Posing a thread?

CT by a long shot. Last season Eggy did well to cover at right back but he was completly exploited against Dundee Hibernian and Zagreb away. CT has made right back his own position. No way should he be ousted when Eggy comes back.

Not been too impressed with Ruben so far this season, maybe Csaba could experiment with yet another pairing in midfield..

when eggie is fit again , who should play at right back , craig thomson or eggert jonnson?

I would actually play eggy at RB and CT at RM.

OnePaulHartley

eggy should only ever be used at rb as a last resort imo.Like others have said tho i would have him in my midfield

Thomson is an outstanding full back.

Jonsson is a midfielder; potentially a very good one at that.

Archived