St Midden v Mowbray's total football 11

Gigolo-Aunt

Both clubs are the arsehole of the world.

Suppose a mass brawl where both clubs are deducted 10 points and forced to play home games behind closed door's for the rest of the season is the way to vote on this one.

ps

Peter Grant to be arrested for fornicating with a corner flag is the bonus ball.

paddy mccourt is the new george best.

heh heh heh

Seen that - the Celtic propaganda machine was in full swing this week.

Both clubs are the arsehole of the world.

Suppose a mass brawl where both clubs are deducted 10 points and forced to play home games behind closed door's for the rest of the season is the way to vote on this one.

ps

Peter Grant to be arrested for fornicating with a corner flag is the bonus ball.

A more satisying outcome would be if it was discovered 10 minutes after kick off that the cheats new ground was built on top of a massive deep mineshaft and it collapsed taking 10,000 of the most horrible fans on earth under with it.

And Scott Booth as a wee Brucey bonus.

A more satisying outcome would be if it was discovered 10 minutes after kick off that the cheats new ground was built on top of a massive deep mineshaft and it collapsed taking 10,000 of the most horrible fans on earth under with it.

And Scott Booth as a wee Brucey bonus.

Excellent compromise.

:laugh4:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
after one game against a poor falkirk.

paddy mccourt is the new george best.

Don't forget Niall McGinn.

Do Sellick scouts go looking for players at caravan sites instead of football matches?

That Sellik strip is putting me off my beer, it is feckin disgusting, a bit like the team and the best fans in the world, plus ersehole Burley droning on, roll on Pompey v. Everton.

Not a bad goal for Pele McCourt, but anybody who claims that St Mirren don't lie down to Celtic only needs to see the 'defending' for that goal to be proved wrong.

george best just stumbled and fell past 4 st midden players and scored.

the defending was sunday league at best.

A tad harsh on Sunday league football.

CH

McCourt does have enormous talent and goes past defenders with ease. Unfortunately for him his defensive qualities aren't up to the standard that most managers would expect so he doesn't play very often.

I watched him last season playing for Celtic reserves against Hearts at Forthbank. He was outstanding in the first half and basically took the p*** out the Hearts defenders. However, in the second he was anonymous and Hearts came back to win the game 3-2 with a typical Templeton run in the last minute.

To my mind, the positives he brings to the team exceeds the negatives, therefore I'd pick him every week.

Archived