todays game - IS ON !

bankies

motherwell have called for a pitch inspection for 11 oclock looks like another game postponed at fir park

SPL deserve the fixture chaos for allowing that joke of an outfit Gretna to play their 'home' games at the ex steelmen park. :)

Geoff Kilpatrick

That would be a bonus! Won't have to drag myself out of bed to listen to the dulcet tones of Messrs Donaldson, Broadie and Mackay!! ;)

where have you seen this? not that I dont trust you just like to read things myself, cheers.

oops have just checked the official site.

Motherwell should be fined heavily IMO.

Accepting a fee for ground sharing yet not making any effort to protect their pitch?

Are all the games going to be played in time before the set date for the top six split? That would be a laugh if it wasent.

Top six, bottom six is all wrong anyway. :mad:

I'd be delighted if it is off.

The fact is that it looks like we'll be without 4 of our better players.

And also, I couldn't get an on-call swap with anyone which means I can't go today but could make the re-arranged fixture.

Accepting a fee for ground sharing yet not making any effort to protect their pitch?

At the very least. Points should be deducted from that shower of s cum. ;)

agreed - its beyond a joke.

its all Gretnas fault though. :P

Their pitch has been a shambles for the last 3 or 4 years.

I have just spoke to the ticket office at Motherwell. There is apparantly one bad patch on the pitch, but they are working full out on it at the moment, and are fairly hopeful. If the game goes ahead, there will be cash gates available.

Guest GhostHunter
I have just spoke to the ticket office at Motherwell. There is apparantly one bad patch on the pitch, but theyare working full out on it at the moment, and are fairly hopeful. If the game goes ahead, there will be cash gates available.

Which means they've got one skivvy on Community Service Order poking it with a rubber fork.

:D

Really hope it's on as I'm due to write the match report for the website again.

I'm not much into all that praying stuff but I'll give it a shot. Think it kinda goes like this:

(Hands clasped) "Mon God, dae us a favour!"

Motherwell should be fined 75k and docked 3 points for each postponed fixture, Gretna too

A few times fair enough, but they took gretnas money and the rest of the SPL are now suffering a ridicolous fixture pile up

Ground sharing should now be banned ( between teams that play each week) and substantial penalties put in place for clubs who fail to properly maintain the pitch

Well could have spent money and put in place a complete new pitch but are choosing to take the mick instead

A Boy Named Crow
Please be off, I cant be arsed !

I'm abut 500 miles from the game so wouldn't be going anyway - but I can't even be arsed logging on to listen this avo - that is apathy

I'm abut 500 miles from the game so wouldn't be going anyway - but I can't even be arsed logging on to listen this avo - that is apathy

thanks for sharing that with us :sad::sad::sad:

cum on JAMBOS 3-1 n race is on for europe we can do this they like to pass and their pitch is runied no use to them well turn them over

cum on JAMBOS 3-1 n race is on for europe we can do this they like to pass and their pitch is runied no use to them well turn them over

Yeah but we are missing the player who scores all our goals. Still the ploughed field pitch might make benny feel more at home.:rolleyes:

I hope Frail waits until he sees the state of the park before naming his team. No use for two wingers if the wings are a ploughfield. (no need for 2 wingers away from home anyway imo)

Archived