We are goosed.

Guest czechmate

Guest czechmate

This season, after all we have had to put up with, I've still had hope that we could still end this season in a respectable position (5th-3rd) and to be honest after the victories over Aberdeen and Hibs, I thought we'd finally get a grip and start climbing up that table where we belong. I've put up with stuff like Pinilla being injured every 5 minutes, inept performances against dire teams, crap formations, crap substitutions, crap players playing in front of players who should be playing, being in the bottom 6 for most of the season, a dire January transfer window and the list goes on... but to sell one of the one player who can can actually score AFTER our transfer window has closed to some Norwegian mob so there is no chance of a replacement is just frankly.. gutting. Our main problem this season by far is our strikers. It tells you something that we have to play a 4-5-1 at home to teams because we only have 1 decent striker and not one decent/fit enough to play beside him so instead we play a midget winger(if that is his actual position?!) beside him. We're in for a treat for the remainder of this season if Velicka is to leave, Callum Elliot upfront? or how about Makela? he could be partnered by Beniusis? or what about the young prospect of Jamie Mole? If I'm going to be brutally honest from what I've seen of these players they would probably be more suited in the first division. Motherwell should be interesting...

my concern is we have been in a decline ever since Burley left (Scottish Cup win apart). If the decline continues next season...where will we end up.

This season, after all we have had to put up with, I've still had hope that we could still end this season in a respectable position (5th-3rd) and to be honest after the victories over Aberdeen and Hibs, I thought we'd finally get a grip and start climbing up that table where we belong. I've put up with stuff like Pinilla being injured every 5 minutes, inept performances against dire teams, crap formations, crap substitutions, crap players playing in front of players who should be playing, being in the bottom 6 for most of the season, a dire January transfer window and the list goes on... but to sell one of the one player who can can actually score AFTER our transfer window has closed to some Norwegian mob so there is no chance of a replacement is just frankly.. gutting. Our main problem this season by far is our strikers. It tells you something that we have to play a 4-5-1 at home to teams because we only have 1 decent striker and not one decent/fit enough to play beside him so instead we play a midget winger(if that is his actual position?!) beside him. We're in for a treat for the remainder of this season if Velicka is to leave, Callum Elliot upfront? or how about Makela? he could be partnered by Beniusis? or what about the young prospect of Jamie Mole? If I'm going to be brutally honest from what I've seen of these players they would probably be more suited in the first division. Motherwell should be interesting...

Spot on mate.

Archived